Chapter 16

WARNING:

Sexual content in this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristie was a little surprised by the question, but she did find herself wondering why Dean had asked her.

Sure, they hadn't actually been on a date in many years, but then again, her birthday was coming up in a couple of days so she wondered if that was why he was asking her out.

Still, she knew that he wanted an answer so she said simply, "Yes."

Dean smiled at her & hugged her. He was happy that she was going to go out with him.

After the show, the two traveled from Los Angeles to San Francisco where there would be a WWE Live show in three days. After getting themselves into their hotel after about 5 hours on the road, both went to sleep.

The following day, Dean waited until Kristie had left to go get a workout in at a nearby gym to do what he wanted to do.

The first place he went to was a jewelry store.

Ever since Dean had heard about Kristie's half-brother Vinnie taking the necklace that he had given her for her 18th birthday & selling it at a pawn store, he had wanted to find something special.

When Dean got there, he looked around a bit. He knew that she didn't care for flashy. In fact, the only jewelry she ever wore in the ring was a pair of gold infinity earrings that one of her cousins had given her.

Then he saw it & thought it was perfect. He quickly bought it & quickly hid it to make sure Kristie didn't see it when she got back from the gym.

Meanwhile, Kristie was at the gym getting in a workout. She was excited, & there was a reason for it.

Her birthday was the following day. She was going to turn 30.

Sure, she was sad that she wasn't going to be in New York for her birthday, but she was excited because she was going to spend it with Dean. She just hoped that their date was going to be a great one.

Turns out it was going to be more then great.

When her birthday rolled around, Dean nervously got everything ready. Kristie's gift was safe in his jacket pocket, & he had made sure that a table was reserved for them at one of the hotel's restaurants.

He just wanted everything to be perfect.

Then it was time.

He felt his heart skip a beat as soon as he saw her looking beautiful in a blue dress with open-toe sandels. Her hair was pulled back into a long ponytail.

She simply took his breath away.

He then took her hand in his, & they were off to dinner.

The table Dean had reserved was by a window with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge. The sight took Kristie's breath away. She was just in awe.

After enjoying their meal, Dean gave her his gift. "Happy birthday, Kris," he said with a smile.

Kristie opened the box & gasped at what she saw.

It was a blue-&-white diamond heart-shaped pendant necklace. It was so beautiful.

"Thank you. I love it," said Kristie as she began to tear up.

"Want me to put it on for you?" he asked. She nodded, & he did just that.

"It looks beautiful on you, Kris," he said with a smile. She just smiled.

After a delicious dinner, both went back to their room. However, for Dean, the evening wasn't over yet.

He made his move as soon as they were in their two-room suite.

"Kris?" he asked as he held onto her hand. "Yes, Jon?" she asked.

"Don't go to your room tonight," he said. "Stay with me in mine."

Dean then pulled Kristie to him & kissed her.

A whirl of emotions went through her as the kiss deepened.

It had been years since they had last made love.

However, any thought she had concerning that went away as soon as they were in his room tearing each other's clothes off & falling onto his bed.

He kissed her everywhere, causing her to moan. When he went down on her, she lost it. The pleasure was intense beyond anything, & she loved every minute of it.

She even began to pleasure him in ways he didn't think she was capable of doing, but like her, he enjoyed every minute of it.

When Dean entered her, the love she had always felt for him came back in a rush as he pounded away inside her, causing her to have another intense orgasm.

As they held each other, Kristie remembered the night she had lost her virginity to him. She wondered if this time was different.

Turn out it was.

Dean looked at her, gently stroked her cheek, & said, "I love you, doll. I always have, & I always will."

She smiled at him as she said, "I love you, Jon. I never stopped loving you." He then pulled her into his arms & held her close.

Still, there was one thing still lingering over them, & Dean wanted to ask her.

"Babe?" he asked. "Yes?" she asked. "I want to know something," he said. "What is it?" she asked.

"Do you want to be with me?" he asked. "You mean, be your girlfriend?" she asked. He nodded.

Kristie knew that she had always wanted that, but that time had been cruel to her & Dean. Their careers had kept them apart for a long time, & many other things had come up that had also kept them away from each other.

Now that she was in the WWE & competing on the same brand as Dean, maybe the time was right that they finally became a couple so she made her decision.

"Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend," she said with a smile. He then held her close.

It had finally happened, & both were glad that they did.