Chapter 17

Author's Note:

This story has come to an end. Thank you to all who have read it & enjoyed it. I had fun writing it. Keep an eye out for a sequel. It's coming sooner then you think. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after her birthday & them finally becoming a couple, Dean & Kristie were now at Oracle Arena in Oakland for Smackdown Live.

Kristie had already had her first WWE match against Natalya, who was very tough, at the WWE Live show at the Chase Center in San Francisco & had lost, but she wasn't bummed out about it. Natalya was just better & more experienced .

Now Kristie was about to have her first match on live TV in front of over 19,000 screaming WWE fans.

That scared her a little bit.

Her debut had been the talk of social media with many praising Kristie for not letting AJ Styles get to her & for showing him who was boss. Fans also commented on the chemistry between her & Dean.

Now she was about to go up against another more experienced competitor in Naomi.

As she made her way down the ramp & into the ring, Kristie felt unsure. Naomi had nearly beat Becky Lynch for the Smackdown women's title recently, & that made Kristie nervous. She felt that Naomi might have the advantage in the match.

Then the lights went down, & Naomi came out doing her thing: dancing & glowing.

As soon as she was in & her shades were off, the match began.

Naomi proved to be tough, but Kristie wasn't going to let her win. She got a couple of good shots in before Naomi knocked her down with the Rear View.

However, Kristie had a little trick up her sleeve, one that Naomi wasn't expecting.

She hit her with a flying drop kick & got her in position for a move she had been dying to use in the ring ever since her NXT days.

Kristie got Naomi with Dean's signature move, the Dirty Deeds, & the crowd exploded. She got her first ever victory on Smackdown Live.

When Kristie got backstage, Dean was waiting for her with a big smile. She ran right into his arms.

"How did you learn my move, babe?" he asked as he looked into her eyes. She smiled.

"I learned it from watching you. It is a cool move," she said. Dean just chuckled.

After he beat John Cena in the main event, he & Kristie each got cleaned up & changed & were on their way to the next city, Portland, Oregon.

As they drove away holding hands, Dean & Kristie felt that everything was now the way it should be.

They were finally together, & they were happy. :)

Things were going to be great.

THE END