Hair styles

Naruto

It was a long long day, we caught the taxi home and I was cuddling into the Sasuke's chest the whole way home. Non of us really said much. And I think we were both thinking about the same thing. Itachi. And if anything I was angry, of course I was extremely upset for sasuke, but I just think that it was extremely selfish that his brother wanted to leave.

And if I'm honest something tells me that Itachi wanted to leave because he didn't want to pay his fine, and be in jail for the rest of his life. Thinking about that made me sigh sharply in anger.

We arrived home after a long drive back, it got a lot colder.

"What do you feel like watching?" I said to sasuke, as hugged his waist.

"Hm..maybe a comedy ."

"Oki I'll see what we got." I grabbed the pizza box and icecream. I was sure we would both feel sick after eating all this shit.

We both sat on my bed and I turned the TV on. I put netflix on and flicked through the movies. We decided on 10 things I hate about you. One of my favourites if I'm honest..

As we started watching the movie. I kept staring at sasuke without realising sometimes. His hair was amazing, longish, but not girly. His eyes were what got me the most, I could stare into them for hours and forget my surroundings. Damnit I'm doing it again aren't I. I don't know he's just to good to be true.

I couldn't help but...I- was so tempted to just..

I got up and sat behind him, with his back in my chest.

"What are you doing Naru?" Naru? That's a new one.

"You'll see."

I stroked my hand through his hair, from the front of his head to the back. It was so soft and smooth like an angel. I parted his hair in middle and tied up the other side with an elastic band.

"Are you braiding my hair?" He said with an amused tone.

"Uh-huh hehe." I said chucking.

"Where did you learn how to braid?" I was almost done with the first one.

"Well iruka has long hair he always wears it up in a pony tail, so I kept on practicing on him ever since I was a kid up until now." I finished one braid and I went to the next side. He looked so cute..

"I see" he really was so sexy and everything good all at once. I giggled to my self.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Heheh sure am...there we go! All done." He got up and looked in the mirror. I was trying to hold back my giggling, he was to sexy for me to handle. I accidentally squealed I little bit. I covered my mouth with my hand and started to blush.

"Was that a squeal?"

"N-no" I stuttered as he walked to wards me.

When he got close enough he gently grabbed my chin pulling my head up. He put his lips on mine, I melt every time we kiss like this, it's like sasuke takes over my whole body. He crawled on top of me and I let him take over. I pulled his neck down trying to deepen the kiss. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I thought I'd tease him for a bit so I left my mouth shut. He growled sexily and kept on trying, I snickered at him being my usual playful self. His hand drifted down to my chest, he slid a hand under my shirt and flicked my nipple. I moaned out, not knowing how that could feel so good! He smirked at my flustered face and inserted his tounge in my mouth.

It felt as good as always this time it was somehow different, it was way more heated then the last time, I started to feel light headed. I moaned quietly again as our tounges danced together. We pulled away out of breath and continued to make out for longer. The movie was still playing in the background but at this point I wasn't paying attention to anything only sasuke...

After our heated make out session we both laid next to each other. the

"What's the time?" I asked

"It's almost 12:50am" I sighed because I wasn't tired at all.

"You tired?" He asked

"Not at all, you?"

Sasuke shook his head and pulled his phone out. He started to text someone.

"Whacha doin" I asked curiously.

"I'm gonna see if sai and shika are still up."

"Ok cool can we invite them over?" Sasuke nodded in response and soon they texted back saying that there still awake playing Xbox. Of course..

To be continued x

Thanks for reading you guys! I really appreciate it a lot xx