Sasuke

Naruto POV:

"Damnit damnit damnit damnitttt!!! Arghh" I was so pissed off because it was almost 2 in the morning and I could not sleep at all!

"Screw this shit I'm having ramen" I grumbled my self as stomped out my door into the kitchen. Then all of a sudden a froze..I remembered sasuke was staying here tonight and he was sleeping on my couch! I probably woke him up from all my commotion. Then I realised..looking down I was in my boxer briefs!! I ran back to my room and put some trackies on, and walked confidently out of my room.

Heading towards the kitchen around the corner I-"AASHHHRRHH JESUS CHRIST!!! FUCKEN HELL!!!"

"SASUKE WHAT THE HELL?...god you scared the shit of me!

"Are you kidding me!? You scared me!"

We both starting laughing hysterically unable to stop for some reason. After we calmed down I put the pot on to boil and got some simple ingredients out ready.

"Couldn't sleep huh?"

"Ah yeah..how about you?" I said as I put the noodles in the pot "Same here"

"Fair enough, you want some ramen?"

"Heh sure" he said with a chuckle.

It sure is nice to have some company, I don't remember the last time I had someone in the same house as me.

"Do you wanna eat in the lounge room?"

"Sure"

We both sat down on the couch. The atmosphere was very pleasant. After we finished our food I got up and walked over to the cupboard and got a small book.

"What's that?" Sasuke asked

"Photos! Wanna see?"

"Don't see why not" sasuke said as he slumped against he couch. First photo I pulled out was an embarrassing child hood photo of me, going to my first concert.

"Ahaha! How the old were you!? And is that writing on your teeth!

"I was 11, and I drew that on aha"

"You look pretty badass for an 11 year old." Sasuke said chuckling.

Next photo I pulled out was me at my favourite ramen shop

Sasuke was smiling at the photos I showed him. The mood was joyous until a picture of mum and dad was shown. I fought of the urge to not get emotional, but I knew that as soon as I spoke I'd break down in tears. I knew sasuke was looking at me, waiting for me to say something but I didn't.

"Hey naruto?" I glanced at him with my eyes starting to turn misty.

"I don't want to make you tell me what happened, but please don't be afraid of what I think..because I-i know how it feels.."

"th-thanks" I whispered. I got myself together, because I wanted him to know, something told me that I could trust him. No one knows anything about this.

"Sasuke. I want to tell you what happened-"

"Naruto yo-"

"It's ok" I took a deep breath before I started to speak.

"So it was July 7th, an ordinary day. I was outside with mum and dad running around in the grass. We were going to go karaoke that night. I was so excited! It was only 10am and I was getting so impatient. I remember mum saying to me, 'time goes slower if your waiting for something to happen', I'm never gonna forget that. I was only 5 at the time, little did I know that would be the last day I would spend with my beloved parents. I remember every sound, every little detail of what happened that day, every eight, what I was wearing, and doing." At this point I felt tears form in the corners of my eye and stream down my cheeks, onto the photograph. "W-when I got into the car, we drove off, it was so normal, we were a happy normal family up until that moment....there was a man on the side of the road, a hiker by the looks of it. My dad offered him a ride. It was dark so nobody was around. All I remember was the click of a..g-gun..and
I—there wa-s..nothing I could do.." I couldn't stop crying. I clutched onto the photograph piercing it slightly. I sobbed as I tried to speak but it was futile.

Sasuke POV:

I can't even respond to him, nothing I say will comfort him, and I know that, I just can't believe how strong he is, to constantly look happy, behind this pain he's been put through, really is amazing..he is a strong person. I pulled Naruto in for a deep embrace. This sorta felt like a déjà vu, from earlier when Naruto was hugging me

Naruto POV:

I hugged sasuke back as hard as I could, sobbing into his chest, I was glad to tell him about my past but, it's so hard to open up at the same time.

After some time I stopped crying. Sasuke still had his arms around me, and I was still snuggling into his chest. I honestly didn't want to move I wanted to stay here all night. I felt sasukes hand stroke through my hair, it made me feel relaxed and some how make my body feel limp, which caused me to fall asleep.

Phew 😅 it's done! Hope some people read this!! ❤️❤️