Healing and confession

Sasuke

I woke up in a room, I wasn't a hospital room. I regonized it a lot I think that maybe it was narutos room. I slowly got up but fell down painfully again, falling to the bed. I winced I pain and felt my back with my hand. I traced a large cut on my back. It stung so much. I can't believe this is happening, he the hell could he of gotten out of jail. I don't know how I feel right now.

I heard naruto talking to some one on the phone. He sounded angry and sad. After a while he hung up and I heard footsteps walk towards me.

"hey.." He said quietly putting his head down.

"Hey, are you ok?" I said as I tried to get up again.

"Yeah, I just." He sniffles and sighed before he began talking again. "It's all my fault! I should gone with you! I'm sorry.." He said as his eyes got misty.

I bared the pain and walked over to him. I was taller then him so I had to look down at him slightly.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know itachi would be there, you can't change what happened, we both can't."

"No" he said as a tear fell down his cheek, whipped it away and he blushed a tiny bit.

"I can change it by not letting anyone hurt you again" he hugged me tightly, I hugged back gently but winced at tiny bit when he hit my cut.

"Who was on the phone just then?"

"Oh that was the police" he said still hugging me

"What did they say"

"Well I told them that itachi was at your place I told them what he did. And I also got massively  pissed off at them for not keeping an eye on itachi, and that he shouldn't even be able to get out." I laughed a little bit at him, I wish I could off seen him getting pissed off, I bet he's cute when he does. I laughed to myself as I thought about it.

"What's so funny?" He asked innocently looking up at me.

"Nothing.," I said smiling.

"Hm.." he is really cute.

"Lay down"

"What?"

" on your stomach I'll be back in a minute."

I sighed and walked over to the bed laying on my stomach, it hurt either way I laid down, it stung really bad on my back, but made it sore and hard to breath on my stomach. I didnt have a shirt on so it wasn't really bad. The fabric hurt my cut.

Naruto came back in with a warm wet cloth, and some cream for my cut. He sat on the bed next to me, and rubbed the cream in. It hurt so so much, I think I needed stitches but I made naruto promise me he wouldn't take me to do hospital. I started to squint my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain. My eyes starting getting misty but it hurt the most when he got to the top of my back, where sasuke first dug the knife in.

It made me shiver just thinking about it.

I only let one tear escape my eyes and naruto was done with the cream he got the warm cloth and dabbed it gently on my back, he didn't say anything at all, he must have been very concentrated.

After the water had dried he rubbed some oily lotion onto my back where my cut was and the big marks from the belt buckle.

"I'm sorry" Naruto suddenly said with a sad expression. I sat up again, he told me to lay down but I ignored him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for naruto!"

"I understand that it's just..it's hard to not feel bad or sorry about the fact I didn't go with you. Or I didn't go sooner, and I-" I cut him off.

"I get that you'll always feel like that I understand you naruto but I need you to trust me ok? I need you to understand that I'm not worried about it."

" I trust you. I really do. But how could he do this to you." He said as his voice started quivering and his eyes started getting misty.

"Your so nice to everyone, you've never hurt a soul and-" I again cut him off with a tight hug.

He gently put his arms around my neck, so he didn't hurt my cut. I stroked his hair his hair gently and he sniffed Into my naked chest. My heart beat suddenly started to grow. And I knew excactly why.

I need to do this..

I have to..

I want to

I took a deep breath, scared of what might happen.

I whispered narutos name quietly so I could just hear it. He put his head up and looked into my eyes.

"what..would you say if I..." I stopped for a moment. No I have to ask this I need to.

"what would you say if I told you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you..." I didn't feel anything at that moment I was nervous that's for sure, but I didn't want to get rejected again. I wanted this to happen.

Naruto

....Words can't tell how happy I am right now, I'm trying to not cry from happiness but I did anyway. To be honest I was gonna be the one to ask him this same question..

"Naruto why are you crying?" Sasuke asked me sounding worried.

"What if I told you that I would, always be yours..." i said to him with a smile on my face.

"That was so cheesy but you make everything cute" he tapped my noise when he said the word 'you' it made me blush

"Y'know I wanted to ask you the same thing sasuke.." I said with a pout.

"Looks like I beat you to it."

"Ok I have another question" I said shyly he replied with a small 'hn'

"Was it obvious that I liked you?

He started chuckling at me. "Of course it was, could u tell that I liked you?"

"Oh my gosh yes! Remember that time when You first introduced me to your friends? And you ruffled up my hair, you hypnotised me!"

"And that time at the beach!" I started laughing and smiling.

"What! I don't trust gaara, he's a perv!"

"Yeah your right" I pushed into sasuke cuddling into his chest, he chuckled gently and pat my hair.

"Y'know? I think I'm the happiest I've felt in a very very long time" I looked up at him and made a big smile. I to felt a feeling I have never felt before. I checked the clock and it read 11;54

"School tomorrow..last of the year so it's gonna be fun yeah?" I said to him

"Hm I guess we'll probably be watching movies since it's the last day."

"True lets get some sleep" I couldn't really cuddle into sasuke because of his cut and he had to sleep on his stomach. I curled up next to him and we both fell asleep feeling extremely happy.

Yayyy!! I finally wrote it! It was so hard deciding to how to write this part of the chapter. I'm sorry if it was cheesy but I think it was cute. Thx for reading xxxx