Karaoke part 2

Naruto

I can't believe I just sung..I love singing on my own, hell I go crazy singing on my own. I felt comfortable singing in front of sasuke though. It was around 7:30 now so I decided to get some dinner ready.

"Hey naruto? Don't worry about dinner"

"Huh?"

"Well I have a surprise for you so get ready."

"Sasukee I hate surprises so much!" He didn't say anything back he just smirked at me.

*20 minutes later*

I had a shower and picked out an outfit to wear. I had no idea where we were going. I walked back into the bathroom and fixed my hair up. It was always messy and slightly wavy I could never get it to be flat unless I used gel, but I never did anyway. I ruffled my hair and left my room walking curiously out of my room to see sasuke waiting for me.

"Ready?"

I nodded and we walked out the door, locking it behind me.

"Where are we going?" Non of us could drive so we had to walk it mustn't of been to far if we were walking.

"You'll see" he said suspiciously

It was about a 10 minute walk into town and we finally got there..

"I Uh..I remember when you told me about your parents and..I also remembered how excited you where to go to karaoke..so here we are"

I was so happy for two reasons one being the fact that he actually remembered something like that and two that I was just so happy to do karaoke!

"Thank you so much, sasuke. This is amazing!" I said as I hugged him "aha sorry.." I said as I let go

He chuckled at me and said,

"It's all good really, I wanted you to have fun,"

"Thank you..you didn't have to do this you know, I mean with itachi and everything that's happened I feel like I should do something for you"

"It's fine naruto. I promise you I'll have fun tonight."

I nodded at him and walked inside excitedly. Sasuke chuckled at me as I looked around happily. We found a seat to sit down and sasuke ordered our food, which made me pissed off he's doing way to much for me. After a while one of my favourite songs just came on. Friday I'm in love by the cure!

"I wanna sing it!!! Will you sing with me?!" He sighed at me smiling.

"Pleasee?"

"Ok!..Fine.!"

I made an excited noise that I don't do often. I grabbed him on stage and we both started singing. We both embarrassed at first but we both forgot about the few people there and totally went for it.

Sasuke

I was surprisingly having so much fun it was an awesome night.

*after karaoke*

The karaoke place was closing and me and naruto had to go, it was around 11:30 pm and we started to walk back to narutos place.

"Thank you so so so much!!" Naruto said suddenly making me jump.

"It's fine really I had a great time as well." He smiled happily at me and we started to walk again.