Fix? Or stay..

(This chapter will be a little heavy..it's continued from the previous chapter the next morning)

Sasuke:

I woke up around 11:40am, luckily everyone where late sleepers anyway. I had fallen asleep on the couch, but I had a blanket over me which was weird cause I don't remember falling asleep with one on. I also realised there was a hot tea next me. I looked over and saw sai and shika still asleep. Naruto must be up. I got up to go and went into the kitchen but didn't find naruto there, I walked down the hall way to knock on his door. No answer. I went inside to check but he wasn't there either. I left his room shutting the door behind me, the only other place that he could be was outside. And he was..

"Morning, sleep ok on the couch?" He asked in his same cheerful tone.

"Yeah it was fine, thanks for making the tea as well."

"Oh that's ok!" I walked over to the porch behind the railing where he was standing. I noticed he was shivering, it was really cold today. I pulled my hoodie off and gave it to naruto. I had an other long sleeve on underneath so I wasn't to cold.

"You don't have to do that! What about you?"

"I'm fine naruto you need it more then I do.."

He pouted and look away from me trying to hide his cheerful smile.

"Mornin Guys"

"Oh hey shika! Sleep well?" Naruto asked. I looked over at shika trying not to laugh, he glared at me and sighed.

"No, why'd u make me sleep with sai again!"

"What other choice was there? Either you slept with me or sai." I said at him chuckling.

"I guess your right then."

"Aw c'mon am I that bad?" Shika laughed at me and walked over to me and naruto as well.

"You don't mind if I smoke right naruto?"

"Nah i don't mind!"

"Away from me though shika."

He nodded his head and walked down to the yard, taking a puff of his cigarette. The reason why I asked him to stay away from me was not because I don't like being around him when he's smoking, it's just that it reminds me to much of itachi. And that reminds me..

"Hey shika?"

"Hm?"

"Uh about last night..with itachi.."

"Ah yes..we'll talk inside yeah? I'll be right in."

Naruto
Once we were inside had some breakfast and another tea I put the heater on seeing as it got colder and started to rain. Which was nice, hot weather sucks sometimes.

"So sasuke it's completely up to you what you decide you want to happen ok?" Shikaramu started talking but I was watching sasuke, who looked very nervous.

"I know shika but either way it could make things worse!!" He said as his voice started getting shakier. I hated the effect itachi had on sasuke, even him thinking about itachi made him like this..!

"How do you mean?"

"Well if I call the cops and get him arrested he will get out eventually, he will look for me wanting to get revenge and things could get worse then they are right now..Or, I don't call the cops and nothing will change.."

"I see, if we get him arrested you know they can keep him there his whole life..I mean this has been going ever since your parents...well, you know and that's a long time it's been happening so he could stay there for a very long time"

"I just.." He sighed before continuing. "I just want things to be better, I want to be happy." He..he looked over at me..when he said that

"I know you do sasuke, I think we all want that for you. I mean, naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you known sasuke?"

"Uh 4 or 5 weeks"

"Right! That's kinda a short time but you still want the best for sasuke?"

"Of course I do shika...of course" I looked over at sasuke who was smiling at me with misty eyes.

"See sasuke? We want you to be happy again."

Sasuke didn't say anything he only nodded at shika and put his head down, like he was thinking.

A few minutes passed

"I um" he started getting teary but held it off "I'm gonna call..the police."

"o-ok.." shika whispered quietly.

Me and sai haven't said anything at all this whole time but it was best to leave all the talking up to shika anyway

"if this is what you definitely feel is right then don't hesitate on doing so."

"I gotta do this shika, I have proof as well."

"Yeah the scar, your right an-"

He pulled his shirt up revealing a bruise on his stomach..it was new as well.

Shika didn't know what to say. I rushed of the chair I was sitting on, went over to the home phone and picked up the phone handing it to sasuke.

Sasuke

He had desperation in his eyes as he handed me the phone, I was so nervous, I sat back down on the couch and cupped my face with my hands. Then I dialed triple zero (000 is the emergency number in Australia)

The police answered the phone and I took a deep breath before talking.

"Hello Sydney police, please state your emergency."

"Uh I um..I'd like to report..abuse." Naruto sat down closely beside me, he put a hand on my shoulder. It made me feel more confident.

"Please state your name and address sir."

"Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha, I'm also at a friends place right now..would you like this address or?"

"Hm..well first could you tell me, is this new? And do you know the person?"

"Ah no it's been going for...6 years. I know him very well he's my brother.."

"Oh right well please tell us your address your at now..and then his address."

"Ok. My address is Clarence Avenue, house number 12."

TO BE CONTINUED

I think I did alright? How was it? Thank you for reading!!😘

Also if you having Instagram follow @mystrasa on Instagram. It's my lofi anime page thank you guys!