Drunk

Sasuke pov:

"Ughhh it's so hottt" Naruto whined as we were walking down the street. "Dobe were going to the beach the water will be cool so just have a swim."

"Sasuke I didn't bring any cloths to swim in"

"So?" I said with a smirk looking down at.   Naruto. He pouted and looked away and a visable pink stained his cheeks.

I looked over to see gaara giving naruto a dodgy look. I still didn't trust him much he's such a pervert, but he's my friend I just hope that I can learn to trust him.

I quickly grabbed naruto wrist and pulled him away to the side of a building.

"Look naruto I need to tell you something,"

"What" he looks so innocent when he looks at me with a half frown and big ocean blue eyes.

"It's gaara, you need to be careful around him, especially tonight he's gonna be drinking and I know you are to so please be careful ok."

"Well why don't you take care of me" He did not just say that...

"Shut up dobe.." I said as I looked away from him once again.

"Am I interrupting something?" Shikaramu bloody shika always sneaking up on me.

"No we're fine now let's go!" Naruto said cheerfully as we left to go to the beach again. By now it was getting dark there was a full moon but we decided to light a fire on the beach anyway.

"Whoo lets do this! Shino light the fire!" I yelled out and everyone else cheered along.

"Now naruto I think you should have first beer, since it's your first time and all" gaara said in a perverted tone. I glared at him from across and the fire.

Naruto suprisingly finished his beer and was on to the next one. I had 3, naruto 2, gaara 4, shika 4, Shino 3, and l- wait a minute..

"Guys?"

"Yeah?"

"We forgot lee"

"Ahhahahaha" Naruto laughed out hystericaly and he slapped his thighs from uncontrollable laughter, soon he was crying and out of breath. He's only had 2..

To be honest it was a little funny but I wasn't drunk enough to be crying from laughter.
"I-I ca-nt s-stop hahaha thats fucken hilarious"
By now everyone was laughing even me ahah it's pretty funny I gotta say. Some time passed and naruto finally settled down, and gradually got more sober.

"Let's play a game shall we" gaara said

"What in pitch black??"

"Yeah hide and seek there's bush all along here!"

"Naruto you be hunter everyone will hide, and you got a torch to."

"Why me gaara??"

Naruto POV:

So far I was having the best time but now I wasn't so sure I felt a slight twitch of fear go through my body as I remembered what sasuke said about gaara, that I need to be careful around him.

"S-asuke" I whispered quietly.

"Yeah?"

"*gasp* Jesus I didn't actually except you to be there."

"Here I am"

"Look I have a bad feeling about this" I whispered as quietly as possible " he wants me to be on my own, and honestly I'm kinda scared. What if he just jumps out all of a sudden. Or I could of been on my own and an animal jumps out of nowhere."

"What are you going on about, earlier you asked me to take care of you right, so here I am?" Sasuke said and I blushed. (Good thing it was dark)

I felt someone's hands intertwine with mine

"S-sasuke?" He didn't say anything but just pulled me closer, I never actually said it but, I think I might have more then just a crush on this guy..Even though it was dark I could feel the warmth of his body, extremely close to mine. He had this hypnotising effect on me and I felt as if, he could do what ever he wanted without me doing anything about it I wanted to domin-STOP NARUTO I'm just drunk that's all it is.

"I'm not letting gaara have you" sasuke finally said.

Then a bright light was flashed into our faces which was just inches apart, I didn't realise how close we had gotten, once again I was lost in the moment.

"Seriously naruto? We're all hiding meanwhile you and sasuke are about to fuck?" Gaaras voice turned into Anger, like calm down it's just a stupid kids game anyway.

"Fuck off gaara, sasuke said as he stood in front of me, as if he was protecting me..

"Fine just you wait uchiha just you wait until I kick your ass one day"

Gaara walked off thankfully and since this dumb ass game all went to shit we decided to head back to the fire, have some more beer and just relax.

*back at fire*

It was just me shika kiba sai Shino and sasuke (and I just realised everyone's names except kiba starts with S) kiba was now drunk as all hell was was flirting with kiba who was just sitting there ignoring him. I was pretty happy with how this night turned out except for gaara.

"Guys it's almost 3:40am wanna head back to Mine? *hick*"

I was drunk again..hahah cleaned up those beers pretty quick. As we all got up i instantly dropped to the ground cause I could not walk or see a thing. Kiba did the same thing and Shino picked him up like a baby. He  sighed in frustration. Sasuke put my arm around his neck and his hand around my waist supporting me so I could walk. But that didn't work either..

"Sa-sasu *hick* carry meeee"

"Ugh you dobe"

He picked me up bridle style. It was about a ten minute walk from the beach to my house but in about 2 minutes I fell right asleep with my head on sasukes shoulder. It must of looked pretty weird and funny to see a teenage boy carrying another teenage boy like a baby, in the middle of the night. Or is it just me who finds that funny. 

When we got home I woke up and sasuke accidentally dropped me on the bed, because his arms felt like they were gonna fall off. Sasuke positioned me comfortably on my bed and put ablanket over me.

'Good night naru' I only just heard him say before I completely fell asleep

Veryyy long chapter was it ok? I'm thinking of actually writing out an organised plan of this book because this is my first ever time writing so I'm not planning any of this, just thinking of stuff as I go along 🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈🌈