Memories

Narutos POV

After my small chat with sasuke, and possible friend..? I made some lunch and cleaned up for about an hour and I went to play my xbox as usual. I had online users that I spoke to all time! The person I spoke to all the time when we were doing multiplayer on ARK, was LemonySenpai75, I had no idea who it was. Me and LS75 (lemony senpai for short) and a few others decided to make a new base in ARK and train more dinosaurs. Somehow we all ended up swimming into the ocean as deep as we could.

*time skip*

By now it was about 10:30pm, shutting off my computer, I headed out to front porch with my guitar and taking a seat on my dads old chair. It was a beautiful night not to cold and not hot, the breeze was cool and refreshing. I plucked  string on my guitar. Cringing at how out of time it was. This guitar brought back a lot of memories with my dad..he used to play it everyone night for me before I went to bed. As I was tuning it, I remember how my father used to smile and light up when he played guitar. It makes me sad thinking about him and my mother to. Both my parents were talented and gifted people my mother was an amazing singer. She and dad used to sing and play music together all the time. Heh, funny how many sad and happy memories this one object brings up about them.

"Naruto?"

I gasped a bit when I heard my name being called, looking in front of me was... sasuke?

"Sasuke? What are you doing here it's almost 11:20pm!" Time flew fast!

"Um yeah..I was just going for a walk, then I saw you out here so I thought I'd say..hey?

"Oh right ok! What are you doing out this late?"

"Like I said I'm going for a walk"

"Ah yeah.." I was still confused, why go out for a walk in the middle of the night.

"Why are you up?"

"Oh me? Ah I don't really know I wanted to play guitar and enjoy the outdoors at night time but then I got distracted.." I looked down at my guitar.

Sasuke sat on my steps and leaned up againts the post of the railing.

"Um..do you want a tea or coffee?"

"Yeah sure I'll have a tea"

"No worries be back in a few"

Sasuke POV:

Could I possibly find a friend again? After what happened with my brother, my parents? I don't know..maybe.

"Here you go"

"thanks.."

"Welcome"

We both sat in silence for a bit but not awkward silence.

Naruto POV:

Now that my guitar was tuned well enough to play, I thought I'd play wish you were here by Pink Floyd.

And to my own surprise I wasn't to bad it's been about 3 years since I've picked up a guitar and played.

I saw sasuke turn his head towards me. "Heh..not bad.." he said with a slight impressed tone. I softly smiled, still focusing on the guitar.

I continued to play guitar some more until I realised it was 1am and sasuke had to go home. I still wasn't to sure why he came here in the first place. He didn't say anything, all he said was that he was going for a walk. It was all so random. Maybe he needed a break at home?

Could he be a friend?

Time will tell............

*YAWWWNN* it's legit 1:40am rn I NEED SLEEEEP