Feelings exposed

Sasuke

"Why are we here?" Naruto had taken me to the nearest takeaway shop right next to the beach. It was so random but really nice at the same time.

"Well I um. I don't know I-uh.." he was obviously having trouble finding the right words but I think I knew what he was trying to say anyway. I gave him a small smile. I looked down at our hands that were still together.

"Sorry.." He said as he let go, and started blushing.

"I'm buying out food this time! What do you want." Naruto asked me.

"Your not getting me anything I'm buying"

"But you did last timeee"

"And I'll do it again" I said with a smirk on my face.

After ten minutes of arguing outside the shop I won and I bought us a bbq burger chips and two iced coke.

Me obviously looking smug about it, we walked to a quiet spot on the sand and sat down in the shade.

We sat in silence while we ate. I didn't want to bring up the conversation about itachi. But knowing naruto he'd make me feel guilty about not telling him, then I'd have to anyway. I caught him glimpsing at me through the corner of his eye a fair few times.

"Does it hurt?" He suddenly asked

"Hn? The scar?"

"yeah. It looks painful."

"It is. It stings like hell"

*time skip*

Me and naruto ended up going for a swim after our lunch we didn't go back to school it was prettt much walking round town. And chillin at the beach most of the day. I thanked him for taking me out instead of dealing with school. I was honestly very greatful for that. We said our goodbyes and I was going to go home but, I remembered that night when I called shika to talk to him about something. So I went to shikas place instead. I felt like I was ready to tell him..

Shika

I pulled out a cigarette and lit the end. I slumped into the chair on the front deck, watching my dog play in the front lawn. Then I saw a familiar face walking down the street. I wonder what he's doing here? He left the school earlier with naruto, and didn't even come back since.

"Yo"

"Hey man, what are you doing here?"

"I wan-"

"Wait" I cut him off. "Before we start tell me what happened to your face!? It was your fucken Brother again right?"

He nodded still keeping eye contact.

"Um look can we talk about this later? I wanted to talk to you about something else."

I gave him a questioning look, but told him that I'd listen to whatever he had to say. We walked inside, I put my cigarette out cause I know sasuke hates the smell.

"You really shouldn't smoke y know..your only 16."

"Yeah well blame my dad. But anyway what did you want to discuss?"

I was really concerned about him, I'd hope he would tell me about what happened with itachi, but this seemed important for him to discuss this.

He left out a sigh, a nervous sigh.

"So remember when I called you that night? And I was gonna tell you about something?"

"Yeah I remember, that was when we were hanging out right?"

"Yeah well I need to talk to you about this thing uhm-damn..this is hard to say." He was having trouble finding the right words.

"C'mon spill it."

"It's not that easy shika!"

I nodded and sighed at him. "Look I'm just gonna say this all at once ok?"

"Okay."

"Ok here we go. It's about naruto" I had a surprised look on my face but he continued. "And I uh-think that I might..um l-like..him" He started blushing a bit I chuckled at him "I knew it ahah I just knew it" I said smiling and shaking my head.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing at all! I just should of known that's all I could tell by the way you act around him. Don't think I didn't see that time on the beach, when gaara caught u guys. Oh and when you always go around to his house! Andd that time when yo-"

"That's enough thanks I get your point! Hold on, how did you know I went around to his house!?"

"Ah that's another thing naruto told me. He told me that he thinks he likes you a little bit to.." I said with a smirk.

"R-really?"

"Your suddenly cheerful aren't you?" He started blushing and I laughed at him. "But seriously though he did say that. And he told me about your little adventure when you guys went to the beach."

He smiled at that and looked down at his hands

"What do I do know though?"

"I wouldn't tell him straight away, it might be a bit much for him I don't know. But even though he likes you to you shouldn't rush it. Just wait for the right moment, for both you. If you can wait for that moment."

"Yeah ok. Thanks shika."

"No worries man! Any time."

"Sooo shika..how's sai going?"

"Shut up sasuke..just because he was fucken sleeping with me the night we all got drunk, doesn't mean I like him."

He let out a big laugh and I laughed with him.

"Ok ok whatever you say.." I know that tone. He doesn't believe me.

"Damn it's almost 1am I really gotta get home."

"But itachi?!"

"He'll be drunk and sleeping it'll be fine." I have him a worried expression trying to tell him not to go home.

"Really it'll be fine shika."

I sighed and walked him outside.

"Thanks again shika. I'm happy I can share my feelings about him with you."

"Please, don't thanks me. You can talk to me about a stuff whenever u want."

"Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow at school yeah?"

"Of course. No sneaking off with naruto this time. Don't leave me alone in history again."

"Haha righto night man."

"Night"

Hehe I should of known. It's so obvious that he liked him. Who wouldn't be able to see that!?

Thank you for reading I hope it wasn't to long. I appreciate you all reading my story so far. Let me know how your enjoying it.

Leave a comment, vote, or follow up to you love youu all❤️❤️