Karaoke

(The chapter 'karaoke' will have part one and two. Hope that's all good)

Sasuke

I laid with my eyes closed to for sometime thinking about the previous night. It was over..itachi is, god knows where. No more abuse, no more stress, no more pain or doubts or anything. I open my eyes eventually with a smile on my face.

Looking over I saw the most gorgeous thing. His blond hair was a mess but mind you it was sexy as all hell. He was just to cute sleeping calmly right next to me. I wanted to do something special with him today. I remember the first time he told me about his parents and how much he loves karaoke so I thought why not have a karaoke night, but I couldn't think of anything for during the day.

I got up and checked my phone for the time it was a little after 10 am so I decided to wake up naruto by making a tea. I wanted it to be a special day for both us. If I hadn't of met naruto non of this would of happened. Itachi wouldn't of gone to jail. The others had tried to persuade me to get him arrested, but I ignored them. But naruto was different, we'd known each other about 5 weeks now, but it just felt like the really cared about me.

"Hey mornin.." I sat his coffee next to the bedside table.

"Mmm..hn. Lemme slee-ep" he said as he rolled over. I sighed at him I suppose it wouldn't hurt to let him sleep in a little longer. I started to walk away from the bed was soon stopped by a firm grip around my waist.

"Naruto..? What are you doing?"

"Stay.." I think he was still half asleep he had his eyes closed and he seemed really out of it. Good thing the blinds were closed and there was no bright light coming through. I laughed at naruto and gave up on trying to get away. I crawled back into bed with him. Straight away naruto was nuzzling into my chest.

So so cute..

*time skip*

Naruto

I woke up again around 1pm, sasuke wasn't anywhere to be soon in my room. I got out of bed and realised how hot it was, it was way to hot to wear a shirt so I slipped it off, put some shorts on and walked out of my room into the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen sasuke was sitting at the bench having a coffee and drawing something. He looked up at me and started to blush. Noticeably. That then made me blush so I chuckled to myself and went to the fridge.

"Morning sasuke. You hungry?"

"Good afternoon naruto, and yea I'm kinda hungry." He said emphasising the word afternoon. I laughed at myself for feeling so dumb of course it was past 1 I checked the time as soon as I got up

"Ok umm...hm ramen?" I questioned as I turned around.

"Aha sure thing." I opened the ramen and put it in the pot to boil along with the flavour packets and a few other things. I walked over to him to and sat down on a chair beside him. I leaned over to see an amazing sketch he was working on. I had no idea he liked to draw! But this was an amazing drawing.

"Woah..that's..so amazing!" I said happily to him. He just smiled and mumbled the word yeah. He put his pencil down and turned to me resting his head on his hand.

"Can you play guitar for me? Please."

"Uh sure" damn damn damn I suck playing in front of people..I walked over to the couch and picked up my guitar and walked back to the chair.

"Um..do you like Green Day by any chance?" Damnit why am I being so shy again.

"Do I like green day..?" He said with a grin on his face. My face lit up knowing that he liked the same bands as me. I smiled back largely at him and began playing last night on earth.

I suddenly felt the erge to start singing as I played my favourite song. I couldn't help my self and I just had to.

Sasuke

"I sent a post card just for you, did it go through, sending all my love for you."

Oh.my.god..his voice, is absolutely beautiful..I i was actually speechless he is amazing.

"You are the moon light of my life, every night..sending all my love for you.
I meant to honer you, if I lose, everything in the fire. Sending all my love to you."

I didn't notice at first but my eyes began to grow teary, not because I was sad, but because he was just so..

Beautiful..

He sings, he plays guitar, he's got a huge heart and an amazing personality, sure he's cute as. But I'm attracted to him because of just how perfect he is to me.

When he finished playing the song I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry aha I couldn't help but si-"

"No..it was-It was...amazing naruto."

"R-really?" He's so cute when he stutters.

"Yes really! You sound just like Billie Armstrong when you sing that song, and it's also one of my favourites by green day." His face lit up as I said this he was so happy. I wonder if he knows I like him. Or does he like me as well?

Part 1 done, I'm back in the swing of things now I still didn't put heaps of effort into this one but I hope it was ok. See you lovely's in the next chapter 😘🌞