Sleep-in are great..

Sasuke POV:

"(Yawn) hmm..wtf?" As I woke up I realised my arms where around Naruto this guy I hardly even know properly. He was laying on my chest, his blond hair was messy and he was snoring gently. I couldn't help but smile at him damn he's cute..no no I didn't say that..just forget I said that.

I felt bad for Naruto though after hearing about the loss of his parents, and the fact that he lives alone, I wonder how he copes! I feel pissed off at myself for complaining about all the times I've gotten hurt emotionally and...physically, by itachi-my brother. I didn't want to wake Naruto up but I had to get up. It was 12:43pm

"There goes half the day wasted" but at least I got to sleep with Na-STOP SASUKE YOUR NOT BI OR GAY, but maybe that could change right!? I gently lifted Naruto off me and put a blanket over him.

"R--ramen-ohm" he mumbled something else I could only make out 'ramen'. I quietly chuckled at him and headed for the kitchen. I made a tea for myself, and sat at the end of the couch, so I didn't disturb Naruto's sleep. I didn't really know what to do at all, I want to wake Naruto up so we can talk. I want to get to know him, I'm sure he feels the same since I'm the only one who has approached him. Right? Somehow my thoughts trailed off to Itachi, I wish he could be different I really do. He's involved in all the wrong stuff, bad people, drugs, drinking, violence..

"Hey!"

I jumped when I felt Naruto tackle me to the floor, how does he wake up so energetic! And in a good mood to?

"How much energy do you need!" I said laughing at him

"Not much!" He said with a wide smile. I realised the position we were in..I blushed hardly enough to notice, and so did Naruto which was noticeable.. He got of me and made a coffee for us both. It was a really nice day so we decided to sit on the front porch. This end of the street is nice, there's no cars zooming past, no loud people on the side walk, or yelling neighbours. Unlucky for me I live up the other end off the street where all that shit is.

"Do you wanna listen to some music?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah sure"

He put on a play list that consisted of rock music, such as, the police, led Zeppelin, queen, elton John, Neil diamond, aka the best type of music ever. I don't care much for pop music it's a load of crap.

"So sasuke!" Naruto said excitedly as he turned the music down.

"Hn?"

"So I was thinking we could get to know each other a bit?" Yes! This is good.

"Yeah sure"

End of chapter! Thanks for reading it was a bit short I'm sorry,  but I hope you all enjoyed it. Pretty please comment if I should keep writing chapters, it's so much fun! Thank youuu xxx❤️❤️❤️