Why are you here..?

(If your sensitive to abuse don't read..)

Sasuke
I woke up in narutos bed feeling more refreshed. This was the start of my new life. No more abuse, no more hurting I'm happy now. I sighed in contentment and got out of bed. Naruto was up playing guitar, and always in a happy mood.

"Mornin" I said quietly

"Morning, sleep ok?"

"Yeah it was great, I was thinking I might head of now grab some stuff and have some breakfast?"

"Yeah sure sounds good. Are you sure you don't need help sasuke?"

"I'm sure don't worry" I said as I walked out of the house shutting the door behind me made my way down the street. It was beautiful morning it was only 10 so it wasn't really hot. When I got to my old house it made me shiver, all the bad memories of growing up here. I hated it so much. I put my hand on the door handle ready to turn it, but suddenly froze. I heard foot steps coming from inside, the air got colder and the clouds covered the sun. The good vibes I was previously getting was replaced by fear.

I went in side which was the stupidest decision I'd ever made. I was shoved to the ground, hitting old marks on my stomach which made me wince in pain. It can't be him it's not possible..I tried to convince my mind that but that was soon gone when I heard that horrible chuckle, that I had grown so used to.

"You fucken coward..sasuke" he said slowly and eveily. I tried to talk but my head was pushed into the ground more

"H-how d-d..ahh.gah!!" I groaned in pain and he pushed my down harder. I didn't care though I had to ask him. "H-how are y-you *ahh* here!!!" I yelled out in pain again.

"Well I can't tell you that sasuke. But your the one who got ME  into all his SHIT!! YOU FUCKEN GOT THE COPS ONTO ME YOU SHITBAG!!! He yelled at me loudly making me flinch every time he said a word.

"You coward" he snarled at me. I couldn't give in now I have to prove that I'm tough!

"I see your cut has scared now, it's healing up nicely.." he said harshly "would you like another?" He is evil he is so evil.

"n—no pl-lease.." I managed to speak out but he had so much pressure of hand trying to force in into the floor, it was giving me a headache making it harder to speak. I heard a knife draw out of his pocket. He lifted my shirt up and put the tip of the knife up the top of my back.

"Just remember, sasuke, that this is nothing..your going to pay for what you have done!!" As he said the final word of his sentence he cut the knife deeply down my back.

"Ghhh..ha..AH!!" I yelled loudly when he dug the knife back into me. How could someone do this? Why me? Why me? Questions kept rushing through my mind. I couldn't think. He flipped me over to I was bending over on my knees. I groaned in pain as I sat up because my cut stretched. He kneeled down beside me and grabbed the back of my hair making me look up at him.

"Your pathetic, you know that?" I closed my eyes and tried to look away from him.

"Huh!!?"

"y-yes" I said quietly

"I CANT HERE YOU!?"

"Yes!" He chuckled evilly at me and stood up again. I couldn't stop him anymore I was to weak and I just had to give in. He kicked me in the gut right were my old bruises were starting to fade.

"GAHH!! Ahh..ahh. N-NO!!" I screamed at him trying to tell him to stop even though I knew it was useless, maybe someone would hear me.

"Hah! I'm not done with you yet! You deserve this more then anything!"

"Deidara!! Come out here" deidara? No..no this can't be happening! I remember deidara from my childhood he was my brothers best friend and I remember once he whipped me as hard as he would on my back making it bleed. And itschi continued to talk to him, hang out with him.

I squirmed trying to escape itachis grasp. But knowing it was futile.

"Well well, sasuke you have grown.."

"Go away!" I yelled out. He laughed at me and snarled at itachi telling him to lay me on my stomach again. This is evil! I'm scared out of my mind I thought this was over!

"HOW ARE YOU HERE ITACHI!" I yelled out close to crying.

"*sigh* if you must know dei helped me bail out." I shock in fear about what he would do to me.

I heard a belt unclip. No..please no. And with one swift mood his belt slashed its way across my back. I screamed out at the metal slapped my cut making it bleed even more. He did it 5 more times until they had had there fun, kicked me one last time and ran away again. I was to weak to move, to speak, to weak to keep my eyes open. I didn't pass out though I just went to sleep. The word evil and why kept running though my head.

Naruto

Damnit! Where is he? I wonder what he is doing. I decided to go to his old house to see what was going on, I ran down the street and it started raining again, jr was cold as well. I got to his house and the door was left open. I slowly and quietly walked inside and saw something I'd never unsee! I started to cry.

"SASUKE!" I ran straight over to him cradling him in my arms crying into his chest. His heart was still beating and his eyes were trying to open. I had blood all over my cloths but I don't care at all. I didn't even want to see what the cut was like but I had to see what his condition was. I pulled his shirt up reaviling I massive deep cut going from his shoulders down to his pants. There were long red marks and buckle marks on the cut and on his back..it can only be one person.

"n-naruto?"

I looked down to see sasuke looking at me with a soft smile. How can he be smiling after all this.

"Why are you smiling sasuke?"

"y...y-ou" his words trailed off as he rested his head into my chest. But I'm pretty sure I heard the word 'you'

"Don't worry sasuke..I'm here" i whispered quietly, smoothing hair of his forehead.

Was it ok?? ❤️ I wanted to write a chapter like this again to make itachi back into the story a little more x enjoy. See you in the next chapter