New friends?

Sasuke pov;

"1st of summer huh?"

"Yeah aha chillin on the porch, Saturday night. This really feels like summer now."

I was hangin with my friend shikaramu, I had no idea he'd be at my house it's been a pretty busy day, we've been friends ever since the start of  high school.  
Which is about for years now.

"Christmas is coming up real soon to, you got any plans shika?"

"Gonna go away with my parents to Tasmania. You?" He always sounds so board when he talks, so lazy. But he is a genius.

"Nah I hate Christmas. Worst time of year I reckon. Bad experiences.."

"Fair enough." 

*time skip after shikaramu left*

It's getting late. Well I think it's to late to be saying that (no pun intended) cause it's 3am so I should say it's getting early? I've confused myself.

I walked up to my bedroom, pulled my shirt off and looked in the mirror. The bruises on my chest where still there and they hurt a fair bit to. My thoughts drifted of to naruto, I don't get it. What is with him, something that makes me feel happy and-I don't know I can relax forgot everything around me, and focus on him. The fact that he makes me feel happy about life. I've only known him for a little bit now, and in fact I hardly know him at all! I need to talk to shikaramu.

*dailing tone*

"C'mon, c'mon pick up"

"Sasuke"

"Shika."

"Hello, why u calling, I only just left"

"I know I know jeez, I gotta talk to about something"

"Serious' it's 3:20AM!"

"Goddamn I know that! Look I-oh god damnit idk how to put this."

"C'mon man, what's up."

"Ah, nevermind, it's ok now."

"Huh? You called at 3:20 askin' for my help I think it's not ok. What's wrong?"

"Never mind shikaramu it's FINE."

"K, s'long as your sure."

And at that I hung up the phone. I wasn't ready to talk to him yet.

*time skip to Monday morning*

Naru pov

" *yawwwwn* hahah yes woke up before the alarm." I woke up in a pretty happy mood today I had a good feeling about today I don't know what it was.

"Breakfast breakfast..what shall I have."  I grabbed the first thing I saw. Cheerios.

I got the milk a bowl and a spoon. I sat down at the kitchen table and heard a knock at the door. I dashed to the door (cause I was really energetic.) nearly crashing into it. Opening the door I saw sasuke. And I wasn't surprised really.

"HEY!"

"God naruto. Why. And how can you be so energetic? And don't tackle me again!"

"Hehe sorry bout that i don't know?! I'm just an energetic guy."  That didn't sound cringy at all..

"Right"

"Want some breakfast? I'm making Cheerios if you would like some?"

"I'm all good thanks tho, I just dropped by to say that I wanna introduce you to some of my friends." When I heard those words I felt my body turn warm. It made me so happy!

"Thank you, s-so much sasuke."

"Hahah no worries at all"

"Hey what's so funyyy?"

"Nothin I just like seeing your reaction to things, that's all"

"Aha righto, ill see you at school bye sasuke"

"Later"

In Australia today is actually the first of summerrr! And also I have a question. Do Americans think it's weird that Christmas in Australia is boiling hot weather, barbecues, drinking loads of beer, complaining about the heat, usually not caring about Christmas, but just taking it as an excuse to get drunk. Meanwhile America has a white Christmas?

Buttt, hope youse all enjoyed the story. Thank you for the votes and comments. And I'll talk in the next chapter!

Byee babes❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗