Gaara

Sasuke

I woke up in pain again, I thinks it gonna take a while to heal up and so will the bruises on you my stomach. I looked over to see my little gem curled up next to me. I was so happy.

I got out of bed and got ready for school, walked into the kitchen and made a tea. I was so happy for the last day of school.

"Ah" I jumped as naruto came up behind me hugging me.

"Sorry" He said and be cuddled into me more. He pulled away and asked if I wanted breakfast, we ate some pancakes and talked a little. We left the house and made our way to school. It was a ten minute walk so we left a little early.

"How's your back and stomach?"

"Hurts like hell honesty." He looked sad as I said that I wish he'd stop thinking it was his fault.

"Heyy guys!!" I looked over to see sai shika and kiba walking towards me and naruto. Shika ran over to me and hit me on my back as he always did, I groaned in pain, but he noticed..

"Wooah, what happened over the weekend?"

"I'll tell you later ok don't tell the others though." I said quietly so only he could hear.

"Does naruto know?"

"Yeah he does..it's a long story." I looked over at naruto who was chatting with sai and kiba.

"Heyy so..what happened with you and naruto??" He said with that stupid grin on his face. I grinned back at him and walked towards naruto and the others with my hands in my pockets.

"Have you never heard of bug mating rituals!!" Kiba said shocked.

"Noo what the fuck kiba?" Naruto said

Did I walk in at a wrong time.." I said to the group with raised eyebrows.

"Sasuke, have you heard of bu-"

"Don't drag me into this..what have you and Shino been talking about lately?? Shinos like obsessed with bugs." I said cutting him off

"Whatever lets just walk to school."

We walked into the school gates, by the time we got there though the bell pretty much rung and it was time for class.

Naruto

I had English first but I decided not to go, not because I don't like the subject or anything but because off gaara. The looks he gives me in class make me feel really uncomfortable. I went to a spot that no one could ever find me and pulled out my phone. I started texting the group chat.

Me: yo what class you guys got

Sasu: maths it's shit

Shika: I got maths to

Kiba: English! Why aren't you here?"

Me: cause gaara!

Kiba: Please come to English he's not even here.

Shika: well I saw him go to English

Shino: toilet brake?

Sasu: oh hi Shino

Kiba: yea probs toilet break.

"Well, well.." I jumped and looked to see the worst thing I could possibly see..gaara. I locked my phone and put it away quickly.

"Why the hell are you here?" I said not to sound worried.

"Cause your here..sasuke is not yours naruto" I shivered as he said that he walked closely to me, to close for comfort. He leaned closer to my face and grabbed it forcing me to look at him.

"Y'know ever since you came here sasuke has turned on me and so has everyone else..." he said deeply causing me to whimper, I was terrified and I didn't know what to do. He shoved me ruffly against the wall and held my arms above my head, I struggled so much to get out but he's stronger then he looks. My eyes starting getting teary.

He put his leg in between mine and rubbed it on my crotch, I whimpered and closed my eyes. I could barely say a thing. Then the unimaginable happened. He forced his lips on mine, just as I was above to yell out for help. He was rough and disgusting, I hated it. He licked my lip trying to get his tounge in me. I kept my mouth shut but he bit my lip making it bleed.

He took the advantage to slip him tounge into my mouth. After he pulled away I was out of breath.

"He won't like you after this.."

"Y-you dirty BASTARD!" I yelled at him trying to hit him, instead he kicked my bag making me fall to the ground.

"I WONT let you take me! I like someone else you disgusting rat!" By now I was extremely pissed off, energy flowing inside me from the thought of beating the shit out of him.

I ran at him again and this time I didn't miss. I hit him right in the chest winding him all most instantly. Just when I thought I had won I was tackled to the ground, with my back facing up. My back was pushed into the ground my his knee. Gaara got a firm grip on my hair and pulled my head backwards making me groan in pain.

"I'm only going easy on ya Y'know, and if you tell anyone about this I won't be going easy on you. Understand?"

"Fuck you, stupid ass bastard"

He growled and slammed my head into the hard ground.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" He yelled in my ear

I quickly answered yes and he got up stomping my back as he walked away. That made me angry but it was absolutely terrifying.

*time skip*

I didn't want to admit it but I guess I was..raped today. Right in the school grounds. I wagged most of my classes today cause I was kinda traumatised by what happened. It was the end of the school day, I asked sai, kiba and shika to come back to my place. And of course sasuke, he lives with me now and I couldn't be happier, I also couldn't of been any happier cause, well, I guess where dating now. I can't wait to tell Iruka! Thinking of that made me in such a. Good mood like I'd completely forgotten about the incident. Sasuke makes me so happy.

The bell rung and I waited out the front for my friends. Sasuke was the first to come out I smiled at him and ran towards him.

"Your happy. Did you have a good last day?" He said laughing at me.

I nodded and smiled at him trying to avoid what happened today. He both waited out the front of the school. Then I saw him. Again. He walked up to both of us, and I grabbed sasukes hand. I didn't care all the people around the school, he's mine..

"Fuck the hell of gaara there's nothing here for you" sasuke said sternly.

"Well there's always you" sasukes eyes started to grow angry I let go of his hand because I could tell what he was going to do.

Then there was a hard punch right to the face, gaara fell back but he didn't fall over, gaara tried to punch sasuke but slipped. He then took the chance to punch him in the face again. Sasukes reflexes are amazing!

I grabbed his hand and we both ran away to we didn't get caught.

"That was amazing!"

"Guys wait up" I looked behind and saw shika and the others walking towards us.

"What the hell happened to gaara?" Sai said

I grinned and looked over at sasuke who had a smug, and proud look on his face. We walked back to my house and were talking amongst ourselves.

Done🖤 hope there's some still reading...