Iruka

Naruto

When we got home we all sat down on the couches, I got some food and drink for everyone. Then my phone started to ring. It was Iruka

"Be right back" I said to the group. I walked my room and swiped my screen answering it.

"Hey!" I said

"Hi naruto, how are you going?" His voice was a little different today..

"I'm going good? Are you ok?" There was a pause for a little.

"Iruka? What's going on?" I said after some time

"I'm sorry I must of zoned out..but I um..damnit I don't know how to say this. Look, this isn't certain but..you might need to come back to America..." I was just completely emotionless, I sat on my bed for a long time I heard Iruka calling my name through my phone but I couldn't do anything except cry a little. I sniffed before talking again.

"Why! What's going on!?" I said sounding upset and angry.

"I'm sorry Naruto, i can't tell you right now. It important that you understand and trust me"

"No! Not without an explanation." I yelled at him a little bit.

"I can't d-"

"I have to go I have my friends over!" And with that I hung up the phone but didn't leave my room, I stayed on my bed trying to hold back tears in my eyes. All I could think about was my friends and sasuke, who I liked so much I can't leave him, and I can't loose my friendship with kiba and sai and everyone else. I didn't want anyone finding me like this. I calmed myself down and made sure my eyes wearnt red.

I walked out of my room and sat down on the couch next to sasuke.

"You ok? Who was on the phone?" Sasuke asked I told him I was ok. I will tell him what happened later on but I just don't want the others knowing yet just incase it's not certain.

"So why do you love wearing crop tops that go up to your nipples?" Kiba asked sai. I chuckled at him, those two have the strangest conversations sometimes. It makes me laugh.

I hugged into sasukes arm, he smiled at me but he had a look of concern in his eyes.

"Oh yeah! Gaara what happened today?" Sai said changing the subject quickly. Kiba sighed at him.

"Well me and naruto were waiting out the front of school for you guys and then he came up to us. And I said fuck off theres nothing here for ya, he replied back by saying there's always you here. And I was so pissed off at him so I-"

I cut sasuke off because I wanted to tell the rest.

"He punched him like 3 times! Gaara tried to punch back but he slipped or something and sasuke hit him again!! Then we ran away then you guys came!" I might of over reacted with my story telling but I've never seen sasuke fighr it get angry,

"I gotta admit it was pretty sexy" shit...NO I said that out loud!!??? NOO

Everyone stared at him with big grins on there faces especially sasukes.

"I must of been pretty good for you, if you Raif that out loud." He said winking at me. I started blushing like crazy more then I already was that embarrassed me way to much, I wanna get him back for that. I started laughing and covering my face. I can't believe I said that out loud.

I shuffled over to sasuke and hid my face into him, I get embarrassed so easily. I felt really happy though, they always cheer me up. But sasuke could tell something was going on. By now it was about 8:30.

"What are you guys doing tonight?"

"Nothing can we hang out with you guys?" Shika asked

"Yeah sure" I answered.

"Oh yeah I wanna ask you Guys something"

"What's up" Kiba asked

"Where's Shino been lately? I haven't seen him with you guys."

"As far as I know he's been hanging out with the wrong crowd, he's never really been in our group at all he's more friends with gaara, and this girl Sakura, pretty much there a group of bitches and really dodgy people." Shikamaru said with a pissed off and sad tone

"Yeah it sucks he's a nice guy, he only hangs out with us when there not around."

"So when I first came here and we were playing football, he gave me a stern look, like he was pissed off at me, and that must of been the group that he was with." I said remembering that day.

"Yeah just don't go near them, you never know what they could do, I don't want you getting hurt by that group." Sasuke said to me, I wish I could tell him about what gaara did but I feel like it's to late now, if I tell him he might get annoyed at me that I didn't tell him earlier.

*time skip*

We all went to the beach and had a swim, had a walk around town then we made our separate ways, me and sasuke walked home shika sai and kiba went back to there houses.

All I had to do now was tell sasuke about Iruka...

Good morning from Australia! Thank you reading for reading this chapter I'm sorry if this one was a little boring, I wrote most of this one in the car so I got distracted at times. Thx for reading you lovely people xoxox