Things need to change..pt 2

Sasuke:

So I had spent the afternoon at narutos, then I stayed over, and only just left this arvo..and I knew itachi would do something again. He gets so pissed off at me when I'm out for to long, but he hates being at home with me anyway! So why should he care?

____

I arrived back at my "home" as it started to get dark. When I got inside it was the same old atmosphere. Unsettling. The nights were out, some orange light coming through the blinds, from the sunset. There no sign of Itachi though which was good. I walked through the corridor and turned right to start walking up the stairs.

"Think you can get off that easy. Sasuke?"

My heart starting racing as I heard his fermilier deep and raspy voice. I was so helpless against him. And it scared me. He edged towards me which horrified me seeing that look in his eye. I tried to walk back away from him but hit the wall behind me instead.

"I won't let you run away sasuke" he took a puff from his cigarette and blew it in my face. I hate the smell of it. It made me cough and my eyes watered. I was held up against the wall with his hand on my neck.

"I have a present for you" he said suspiciously with a horrible look on his face. I closed my eyes in pain as his grip tightened on my neck.

Then it happened..the most painful punch in the face I had ever felt. I let out a load yell of pain as I fell to the ground, holding my cheek. I saw Itachis feet walk away, and a chuckle left his mouth. I stayed on the ground sobbing very gently, I never cry, well hardly ever. But I guess that had been in I couldn't hide behind my pain anymore usually when he hit me, I'd let it go and distract my self. But I couldn't anymore. I felt so helpless, so pathetic like a 6 year old. I felt like a child all over again not being able to do anything about anything. I am so pathetic. I felt warm liquid drip down my face. And my hand had blood all over it.

I ran up stairs quickly to my room, shutting the door behind me. When I walked over to the mirror, I completely freaked out. I had a long deep cut going straight across my cheek. He must of punched me a blade in between his fingers. This needed to change it had to.

The worst thing that came to mind was tomorrow at school. It made me anxious thinking about it I didn't want to deal with everyone asking me what happened.

I walked over to my bed and curled up like the hopeless person I am..I felt tears form in the corners of my eyes but I ignored them and wiped them away.

*time skip*

I couldn't sleep one bit my mind kept drifting off to different subjects eventually I wasn't even tired anymore. I got out of my bed turned my lamp on. It was 1:46am ughhh I need to sleep but there's no use in trying. I checked my cut in the mirror. It was a deeper red now but around the cut was red and swollen slightly. I sighed at my self and lifted a box from underneath my bed. I had all my art supplies in there, I loved to draw so much and paint. But it's been about 3 years since I drew something properly.

I started sketching away, I didn't even know what I was drawing. I couldn't think straight. I wasn't even thinking about anything at all for that matter, I was just drawing. After the blank I just had I stared at the drawing I just did. For some reason I drew the scenery from the first day of this years summer, I didn't know why but it made me relax. It made me think of when naruto joined the school. The first time I saw him, and went to his house after the fight with Shino. It-wait a minute..why am I thinning of this just from the picture. Do I actually like him? I-I really confuse myself sometimes. Idk what just happened. Then spontaneously I realised that I was now exhausted and could finally sleep..

Done! I know I've turned itachi into the evil guy. Idk yet tho I might make him good or something. But how's everyone enjoying the story so far? Do I need to change anything? Please let me know and comment vote and follow!! Love you all thx again🧡🧡🧡