Things need to change..

Naruto

I still had a killer headache, but it disappeared as soon as I saw sasuke, with a really worried look on his face. I mean really worried. There was only one thing that could of caused this. His brother. As soon as the phone rung it all changed it all went silent and it was really tense.

I looked over at kiba who looked confused. And at that moment shikaramu decided to finally wake up, after half the day had gone. I knew that shika would of known about the situation with itachi and sasuke.

"What" sasuke said on the phone, I could tell he was trying to sound confident but his voice got shaky. I couldn't hear excactly was going on on the other side of the line, but going by itachis yelling through the phone speakers things couldn't be good. I looked over at shika, he palmed his face and shock his head, letting out a sigh of sadness. They were arguing on the phone for about 5 minutes before sasuke hung up.

He stood completely still, holding his phone in his hand. Slowly he turned around to see me kiba and shikas worried expressions. It's like he's almost a completely different person when something happens with itachi. It's like he loses faith or hope in himself and lets his brother take him down.

"Sorry about that guys" he said with a shaky voice, as he tried to put on a fake smile.

"I um-need to go"

"No" I turned my head to see shika blocking him from leaving.

"Shika you know what will happen if I don't leave!!" He said half yelling and half afraid.

"I-I can't keep doing this shika! I can't!!" I've never seen him like this before. It's as if itachi has pulled the last straw and sasuke broke into peices. "I need to change things! I-"

"No you don't sasuke." I said to him cutting me off

"You dont, he does.." he looked at me wide eyed. As if he was shocked.

"Your right naruto." Kiba said. I forgot he was here to be honest.

"Where here to help you sasuke, we will do anything to get that son of bitch of your back."

"Thank you. All of you."

___________

Everyone decided they'd leave after a little while which left me on my own again. I was thinking back on my night and how much fun I had. I was pretty hungover this morning but it was late afternoon so I was fine. We honestly didn't know what was best for sasuke though. It was either he stay here and get into massive trouble. Or go home to get into massive trouble again. It was up to him though he decided to head back home.

I didn't want to clean my house so I just slept. I was so tired, without realising and I crashed as soon as I got into my bed and under the blankets...

Short chapter I knowww💛🧡 but there will be more soon.

I'm counting down the days until school is over I'm so excited in straya it finishes on 19 of December. Then it's chrimbo eve on 24th!! Year flew on by 😍😍

I'll also write a Christmas special soon 😘 love you all bieeee

There will also be a part to to this in the next chapter