XIII

|Grooming|

"Generous?"

"Generous?"

"Yeah he was very generous. With money and his time, he gave a lot of it up, and it was always without a price. At least that's what he let us believe."
__

Soonyoung and Vernon walked down the hallway making their way to the food bar.

"Wait," Vernon grabbed Soonyoung's wrist and pulled him to the side, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Then go," Soonyoung said trying to pull his hand away, failing to do so when Vernon's grip got harder.

"Come with me," Vernon said, and Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why do I have to?" Soonyoung questioned, trying to wiggle Vernon's firm hold off him, "If you thought I swung that way, sorry to break it to you but I don't."

"Swung what way?" Vernon asked, now letting go of Soonyoungs arm.

Soonyoung rolled his eyes, "I'm not a fucking homo dude."

"Okay then, how is that relevant to me wanting to go to the bathroom?" Vernon asked, and Soonyoung just hit his head and grabbed Vernons arm.

He brought him over to the bathroom and pushed him to the door, "This is the bathroom okay, so go in and do what you gotta do."

"On your own," Soonyoung said before turning around about to walk off until Vernon grabbed his wrist, and pulled him into the bathroom with him.

"Seriously!" Soonyoung slammed his hand on the wall beside him, "What the fuck is it Vernon!"

"I wanted to ask you a question," Vernon said, looking around to make sure everyone in the bathroom was gone.

"You couldn't ask me out there?" Soonyoung crossed his arms.

"No, if I asked you out there you'd be so embarrassed," Vernon snorted, putting his hand to his face to laugh in it.

"You're crazy Vernon, what the hell is the damn question?" Soonyoung asked, getting tired of Vernon's antics.

"Why do you go out when it rains, even though you don't like the rain?" Vernon asked, and Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

He remembered Vernon trying to ask him the same question back at the school. Did he really want to know that much?

Soonyoung sighed and pushed his hand through his blonde hair, "This again huh?"

Vernon stayed silent, waiting for Soonyoung to answer.

"Fine," Soonyoung leaned against the wall behind him, "Why do I go out when it rains?"

Vernon nodded, confirming that, that was his question.