Pushing Bounderies

"I'd like to be the boy's Godfather once he's adopted. Apparently we both have white hair and have white in our names."

Kaien and Isshin found themselves laughing at this statement from the thirteenth division taicho. When Ukitake though left the room, they found themselves looking at each other. Letting out a deep sigh they turned to walk with each other. Kaien frowned. "I'm honestly not sure if I need a vacation. Things are going fine."

"I honestly don't see a problem." Isshin crossed his arms behind his head. "I mean... everyday is a vacation for me."

Kaien stopped short, turning his head to look at the man. "See... that is what your problem is. You can't see that you have a problem with your work ethic."

"Work ethic? That's your problem. You don't know how to relax. You need to learn to relax."

"I know how to relax quite fine." Kaien folded his arms behind his head.

"Well... I'm going to go to the academy to talk to my niece." Isshin turned to walk in the direction of the academy.

"Hold it! She hasn't said yes yet!" Kaien grabbed the back of his brother's uniform. His older brother looked at him then with eyes wide and a pout on his face. "That isn't going to make me let you go."

"It's not?" Isshin blinked a couple of times before slipping out of his captain's haori and hurrying forward. "Hah! You need to learn to relax and not be such a big stick in the mud."

"Get back here!" The fukutaicho of the thirteenth swung the haori over his arm and hurried after his brother. He arrived at the academy to see his brother hunkering down outside of the girl's dorms. Kneeling down in front of him in a similar position he looked his twin in the eye with a glare. "What are you up too."

"Hey... I don't actually know her name or how to find her." Isshin clutched the knees of his pants while looking at his brother.

"Why are you being so stupid. If you get caught out here you will be mistaken for a peeping tom and me with you."

"Well, that's not such a bad thing for me considering the reputation I happen to have and want to have, but I can see how this would be a problem for you. Yes... it would be a problem for you in the fact you're not seen as a pervert and don't want the reputation of being a pervert."

"Would you just shut up already. Seriously..." Kaien turned his head and looked at the man, frowning as he did so. "Seriously... you need to grow up. Even uncle Kyoraku isn't that bad."

"Hey..." Issin raised a hand to his forehead. "I see something."

Kaien felt something brush by him and let out a sigh. He stood up and turned to see what this brother happened to see and felt his face twitch. Folding his arms he walked over to the place Isshin had shunpooed too and saw his brother was kneeling behind two academy students who were trying to peek into the dorm rooms.

"Yo! What are you doing?" Isshin's hand raised up in the air. The two kids turned to look at him, blinking a couple of times.

"Oh... you're the taicho of the tenth division."

"Yes..." The taicho blinked a couple of times. "Why?"

"You're the one who gave me the advice the other day to be sneaky in a way you can't get caught."

"What..." Isshin blinked a couple of times.

Kaien felt his face twitch some more. "You told him what?"

The taicho of the tenth turned his head towards his twin brother. "Honestly... it wasn't what you think."

"I'm sure it wasn't." The fukutaicho of the thirteenth tossed the haori he was carrying at his brother's head. "As for you two." The man's hand's reached down and grabbed the boy's ears and forced them to stand up. "Consider yourselves caught." A bunch of females screaming could be heard as Kaien came into view of the window with the two young men.