Self Reality

"Keep in mind that there will be representatives from each of the divisions to speak with those of you in the senior class about choosing which division you should go into tomorrow. It is highly suggest that you participate."

Momo grabbed her bag and walked to the door. Izuru folded his arms across his chest. "We decided a long time ago that we were going to go into the fifth division so we could spend our time tomorrow training instead."

The small female frowned then. "I don't know. I actually think that I want to look into some of the other divisions."

The blond haired academy student blinked a couple of times. "I thought that we were planning on going into the same division so we could stick together."

"Yes... but... I really need to think about what is best for Shiro-chan. I've met the taicho of the forth division and she is very nice and the fukutaicho of the thirteenth division as well as the third seat are nice as well. You also heard Kaien-dono say that Ichimaru Fukutaicho is going to be becoming a taicho soon."

Renji folded his arms. "I'm actually kind of interested in the eleventh division. I mean, fighting is my strong point."

"It's not mine or Momo's though." Izuru shook his head. "And I thought we discussed this already, how we couldn't go into the eleventh with you."

"Yes... well..." Renji frowned.

"I think people should know as much as they can about all of the divisions before making their choice." The three turned to look at the young man with the purple hair. "Each division has it's positive or negative sides."

"But what would fifth division's negative sides be?" Momo turned her head towards the boy while Izuru in turn looked away.

"I don't know. He just doesn't stand out in comparison to the other taicho." Sojiro folded his arms across his chest.

"But he was so amazing when he rescued us in the living world."

"Ah... that was with class one during our first year. I ended up being moved up to the class our second year."

"I know that." Izuru folded his arms. Sojiro looked at him as if he wished to say something but instead held back.

Renji folded his arms. "So... you think we should take the time with interviews? It can take all day you know."

"We just need to be here earlier rather then later so that we can get an earlier spot in the line."

Momo took a deep breath. "I really want to do this. I have to think as I said about what is best for Shiro-chan and not what is best for me."

M

The next morning Momo stood in line bouncing back and forth on her feet. "This is like waiting for Aizen's calligraphy class."

"It's the only class you're know to always be on time. "Renji folded his arms behind his back. "I had no interest in the extra curricular activities except for the extra training sessions."

"You probably should have attended tutorial periods on your kido." Izuru glared at Sojiro's back.

The young man turned back to look at them. "The divisions are in order from first to last but you should likely member every detail from each."

"Like?" Renji's arms remained folded and he had a rather bored look on his face. "No... seriously..."

"Well... you know that the eleventh division taicho..."

"Has the title of strongest shinigami and is thus called Kenpachi."

"Not that hard." This comment caused Renji to sigh and Izuru to role his eyes.