Winning

Zayn’s POV

I couldn’t believe it Amanda made one of the best burgers I have ever had.

She was so happy she was smiling and that smile made everyone smile and she was just shining with happiness.

She walked over to me and hugged me, “Do you like the burgers.”

“Yes Sweetheart they are amazing”

“I’m glad.”

She kissed me on the check and went to the kitchen she came back with a glass of limeade in her hands.

“Anyone wants dessert.”

“YES!!!!!!”

She went to the kitchen and brought out a Grasshopper Pie and a Cheesecake.

She passed on everything so everyone could get a slice Amanda saw that she was going to need more so she brought another one of everything and finally there was only one piece of both pies for Amanda it was delicious.

Amanda was a really good cook I didn’t know she was this good but I guess she always had made us food but I should have known she was always cooking.

I walked over to her and kissed her hair, “It was amazing Amanda.”

“Thanks.”

Nathan was really awkward but he knew Amanda was mine.

“Okay Seev you ready for Saturday.”

“Ya I got my soccer on.”

“For you guys could now the rest of my family is coming to see the event.”

“Which Family?”

“My Aunts and Uncles.”

“Okay who got the box seats?”

“Actually I was forget to tell you but Prince William and Prince Harry are going to play with us so the Queen and Princess Kate are going to take the Box Seats.”

“oh sweet.”

“Awesome.”

“I can’t believe it.”

“They are donating 100000 dollors to the cause.”

“No your joking.”

“I’m not and when we go to the hospitals to visit some patience they will be with us.”

Siva was speech less he didn’t think this was going to happen.

She hugged him.

He couldn’t stop crying one of his best friend got into a car accident and got a brain infection and that’s how they started the Soccer for Special Needs.

Amanda walked outside to get some fresh but I wouldn’t forgive myself for not following her.