Presents

The guys where already there when I got there since I stopped at Starbucks I haven’t had one since a month.

I drank some of my drink and I was about to open the door just when Harry opened the door.

I walked in and he was waiting for my hug but I just walked off.

I walked upstairs and started crying and I locked my door.

Someone had a key to my room cuz someone walked in.

It was Nathan he sat on my bed a pulled me to him he had closed the door and locked it.

“You wanna go somewhere”

“I would but where”

“Well I haven’t been to I-Hop in a while.”

“YES!!!!!”

I loved I-Hop and maybe that’s what I need pancakes.

We walked downstairs and I grabbed my leather jacket and Nathan grabbed him.

“Where are you going?” my dad asked.

“We’re going to I-Hop.”

He was about to question but I guess he saw my puffy eyes and kind of knew I need to have some more time so he nodded.

Nathan and I had both meat lovers with Red Velvet Pancakes.

UGH it was so good I loved it then we went to his apartment to relax.

We started watching some TV.

He hugged me.

I looked at him he was so handsome.

With his straight long hair and his huge smile and his gorgeous green/blue eyes.

He hugged me tighter. I looked at him and he looked at me back.

He bent over a kissed me. He didn’t do it like I want you no he did like I don’t know but he did like I was super fragile and he was scared he would break me if he pushed too hard.

But he would then I grabbed his hair and put my arms around his neck he squeezed me a little bit harder then laided down on top of me.

He had his hand on my hip and he stopped kissing me and he got off and went to his room.

I was wondering what could he be doing in his room.

He came back with a box.

“I was planning on giving it to you at the party but then everything else happened and you didn’t want to be at the party so here.”

It was a diamond necklace but it wasn’t just a necklace it was a amulet for Ra and I was amazed by it was almost the one I saw at the Egyptian market no it had basically every single god and goddess that I knew around the necklace and in the middle had the eternal life symbol of Ra in the middle. I looked at him amazed.

I hugged him.

“I love it Nathan”

“That’s not all.”

I looked at him with a puzzled look and notice an attachment on the bottom of the box I pulled it and found a pearl necklace with some pearl earrings also with a ring that was so beautiful.

The ring was a vintage ring with an old European cut and it had my name in the inside. I hugged him it must have been super expensive it was so pretty I hugged him really tight and was super happy. I kissed him. I didn’t expect that from him. I started crying really bad. He wiped my tears.

I kissed him again then he let go and knelt down.

“Amanda Marie Cowell will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend again?”

“Yes Nathan a million times Yes”

He slid the ring in my finger and kissed me.

“Are you ready to go home?”

“yes”

We walked to his car and drove to my house I didn’t care about the party I was with Nathan the whole time and that was all that mattered to me being with my new boyfriend.