Zayn

I fell asleep for 2 days. I guess the guys wanted to leave me alone or I would have been in the hospital.

I went downstairs it was around noon. The guys were watching TV so I decided to start cooking something.

I felt like tacos so I went to the living room and asked the guys if they wanted tacos.

Once I said tacos Harry screamed, “I want some.”

I love his happiness so I started laughing.

The other guys said okay so I walked off and started making all the carne and cutting the veggies.

Suddenly Zayn walks in.

“Hey Zayn whats up?”

He just walked over to me and kissed me.

What in hell is happening I was super shocked.

I fell into the kiss Zayn was one of the guys from One Direction that I thought was super cute.

I fell deeper into the kiss. He picked me up to the counter and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He licked my bottom lips and I opened my mouth he started exploring and then played with my tongue.

I stopped the kiss.

“I need to finish cooking Zayn”

“k sweetheart I love you”

He kissed me again but really softly.

“I love you too Zayn”

I hugged him and then started cutting potatoes for the Carne Picada.

I made Hard Tacos Shell so I got a Taco shell maker from the cabinet and put the tortillas in the oven.

I shredded some mozzarella and American cheese and I decided to make some quesadillas. I made 2 for everyone I brought them out for the guys one of each type of cheese they looked surprise I made it.

Zayn gave me a really seductive smile and I gave him one also.

He smiled.

I walked off and checked on the meat and the tortillas.