Problems

I saw the guys and I didn’t know what to do I just kept staring over there and then I see someone walk into the restaurant.

My heart races even faster

What happened last night in the car?!?!?!?!?

That kiss in the car.

I didn’t think he would kiss me

WHY ME??? WHY ME???

He had so many girls chasing after him.

Why Me Why Me

He looked at me and smiled his bright smile.

Then he started to walk toward me.

My heart raced faster and faster with every step he took towards me.

He stops and says, “Hey beautiful”

I didn’t know what to say but Jaejoong did something very unexpected.

“Do you not see we are with Amanda it’s not your day to hang out with Amanda?”

I look at Jaejoong and then I look at Yoochun and Junsu. They had the same the same serious face as Jaejoong I know that we had a schedule but are they really doing this. Are they really getting mad at Luhan because he was trying to say hi to me?

“What are you talking about Jaejoong?”

“We saw what happened yesterday I know you kissed Amanda yesterday and I know you took her away from us?”

“Us???”

“Yes ‘us’ all the guys planned a party last night for Amanda then we didn’t know what happened to Amanda so we decided to put on the TV and the first thing that pops up is this headline ‘Luhan has a new SECRET GIRLFRIEND!!!!’ and that’s not all then we see a picture of you and Amanda eating and then a very unexpected one of you and Amanda in the car and your making out with her. But we noticed something no hands were around your face so she wasn’t kissing you back.”

I look around the room and I see the boys all shocked and confused.

“Then maybe I should leave then”

“Yes you should”

I see Luhan’s face and he looks really sad and then he looks at me.

Then he mouths “I’m sorry” and he leaves like that.

The boys POV

Wait what???

 What was this about Amanda being kissed by that guy?

We all got out our electronics and started looking it up but it was really hard to find one in English and then Louis screams “go to this website” we all go to this website and we find the picture that guy was talking.

 Amanda eating with that ‘Luhan’ boy.

They are walking to the car. Then the horrifying ones!!!

Amanda being kissed by him and Jaejoong was right Amanda was stiff she didn’t kiss him back.

Then we see something Amanda gets up.

“What wrong Amanda”, the guys around her say.

“Minho just texted me that if I wanted to be in the music video for “Run With Me”

“Let me guess you’re going to go” one of the guys said I think it was Junsu.

“Ya I’m going to go it be fun to be in a music video.”

“Okay then but you have to call us when you’re at home we have an awesome night planned.”

“Okay boys I’ll see you guys later be safe.”

She kissed them on the checks and walked out like that.

She didn’t even hesitate while passing us.

What happened?

Will we ever get Amanda back?