family

I woke up in my room and I had a missed call from Adam so before I called him I washed my face I had eye buggers on my face and I thought I looked  disgusting since I started getting bags but I hate putting on make-up so I left it like that. I called Adam he didn’t answer he was most likely still asleep. I walked downstairs the guys from The Wanted were here so when I looked at the time it was 3 o clock in the afternoon

“Good afternoon”

“Hey”

I walked to the kitchen a got a piece of whole wheat bread and nutella I maded two. I walked to the living room gave one to Niall and then sat down on Zayn’s lap. “so Amanda what are you planning on doing today.”

Then my phone rang.

“Hello”

“hey Amanda why didn’t you answer last night.”

“Sorry Adam I was sleeping.”

“oh okay hey do you want to meet up somewhere.”

“Actually I’m busy today.”

“okay then text me when you want to meet up.”

“okay I will see ya later.”

“bye Amanda”

His voice was sad at the end.

“Amanda who was that”

“One of the guys from last night.”

They were kind of confused who was able to make friend in that kind of place.

“So what do you want to do today”

“Seev you want to go practice.”

“if your up to it”

We played for awhile then I decided to relax a little I got a frisbe and asked if anyone wanted to play.

Everyone played.

It was fun but then it started getting serious.

Okay I’m done for today.

I walked home.

I started to fall asleep when I heard a huge knock.

I decided not to open the door I was just thinking how I always hurt the guys I love.

“Amanda its me dad”

I opened the door and he told me to come downstairs.

I walked downstairs all the guys were there and then in the corner of my eye I saw someone I turned around and saw my family.

I screamed and Landon ran up to me. He hugged me super tight and then Oli slowed crawling towards me.

I grabbed him and put Landon down. My Aunt and Uncle hugged me. I missed them so much.

“Mandy I’m playing soccer” Lex said.

“That’s awesome sweety.”

“Mandy I’m doing ballet.”

“That’s awesome sweety.”

“Mandy Chihuahuas.”

I started laughing.

I sat down with Oli still in my arms and I remembered I had gifts for them. I put Oli down and ran to my room and came down with presents. I bought my uncle a special t-shirt that was hand drawn. My aunt a shopping spring with me. Bella a trip to Disneyland Paris. Lex a soccer tee. Landon a mickey mouse toy. Oli was really special it was this rattle that was handmade with a design that I had done.

The guys looked surprised of what I got but I had earned all the money. I told them that I would be right back that I would be making some tea for everyone.

I decided that I would go to Korea for a two months but no one knew about it.   

I decided to go asleep early since tomorrow was the game.