My Life is Taken or His

When the police finally came I was bleeding from my arms, legs, and stomach.

He had slit my arms and my legs and he had shot me in the stomach. He was about to kill me by shooting me in the head but the police got there he chocked me and said, “Don’t you dare come any closer or I’ll kill her.”

“Like I’m not going to die right now bleeding to death.”

I decided I had to do something right now or I would die.

I grabbed the knife from under my foot and stabbed him in the leg and jumped to the sofa the SWAT team came in and grabbed my stepdad and dragged him outside.

Two of the Swat team member grabbed me and was getting ready to take me to the ambulance when I told the investigation people that I had all the evidence ready and I was about to call them they said that all of it would help with the court investigation.

 And I was happy so I went outside with the help of the SWAT team and I got all cover up and someone came to visit it was my boyfriend he ran up and carried me.

“I was so worried Amanda,” said my boyfriend Danny

I’m fine I just need to relax and rest in a couple of days I have to go into court to find out José’s sentence you will be there right.”

“Right love”

He kissed me so softly but that will soon end.

16 days later they said that Jose sentence was life in prison with no bond. He wouldn’t be able to get out and he deserves it.

7 days later

"Amanda I’m sorry to bring you back here but you don’t have a guardian and so we need to find your father", the judge said

"Judge Garza I’m sorry but I don't know my father his name isn't even on my birth certificate."

"Then we'll find him but we are going to need some DNA samples from"

“Ok if it help find my father”