Losing

I had walked outside to get some air I sat down on the side of the road when a truck past by and it stopped right in front of me I started walking away and it kept on following me and then finally someone jumped off with a sack I started to run he kept on following I tripped on a rock and I pushed away. He slapped me across the face he put the sack on my face and carried me into the truck and he drove off.

They finally stopped at a house I guess and then a guy carried me to a room and started taking every single pair of clothes off me and gave me a blanket he walked off and they told me to take off the sack.

I was in a room with nothing else except for me.

“Okay Sweety you are going to become a sex slave you’ll be sold and you will be played with the guy might be old the guy might be young but after a night or 2 then you’ll back to us and then you’ll come back to us stay with us for a while and then be sold again do you understand.”

“I understand Sir.”

“Okay I’ll have one of my helpers come and take you to your room and he’ll give you a lesson about everything. Have you had sex before?”

“No.”

“Then he’ll have to teach you all night.”

A very handsome guy came in.

He had long black hair.

He was around 20.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand he wrapped the towel around me perfectly and held my hand.

He saw the look on my face and said.

“It’s okay I know you don’t wanna lose your Virginity but hey think of it this way you’ll lose it with a young guy not a smell grandpa.”

I laughed at his joke and he smiled.

He walked me to a room.

It looked like one of those honeymoon sweets.

He started striping down he had a nice body butu I had a boyfriend when I get out of here I have to tell him everything.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.

He kissed me and he took of my blanket and I lost my virginity.