Routine and Presents

Ugh I’m so excited I got a call from an Extreme Dance Squad asking me to join their Crew.

I got one of my dad’s 14 acres for my Stadium floor with Trampolines.

I had to make 10 routines in 2 weeks

The songs where

I hate this part right here – by the pussycat dolls

Somebody that I used to know – Gotye and kimbra

Chasing the sun – the wanted

Another world – one direction

Wide Awake – katy perry

Rolling in the deep – adele

All the right moves – one republic

Beautiful liar – beyonce ft. shakira

Knocks you down – keri hilson ft kanye west and Ne-yo

Bebe Bonita – chino y nacho with jay sean

The last one was a person pick.

I spend 5 hours each day to practice one song.

Today is my first practice and I’m starting with Knock You Down since I already have an idea about the song.

I got dress in booty shorts and a top. I ran 7 acres length wise and 1 width wise to get to my acre. Then I got a water from my food court.

I played Knock you down and got my remote to stop the song and play it whenever I want.

I started Dancing to the first verus and then I jumped on the trampoline when the chorus came out. It was so good to feel the wind in your hair when you get up.

I spent at least 6 hours doing that over and over again. Then I ran the perimeter of 8 acres. I finally got to the house and I got a Voss and walked to the kitchen.

Everyone was their my dad and all 10 boys.

Nathan was walking up to me and I moved away “you don’t wanna kiss me right now I’m all sweaty.”

“I don’t care if your sweaty you’re my baby”

He kissed me and I kissed back.

“your not wearing the ring I gave you.”

“I was working out you really think I would let the ring get rusted”

“that’s true sorry babe.”

He kissed me another time.

“I’ll be right back I need to go take a shower cuz I stink.”

“okay babe see you in a little while.”

He kissed me again and I ran up stairs to get ready.

Zayn’s POV

What the f*** I’m still going to get Amanda I love her to much to let her go like Luke in The Story of Us which is on my Favorites on my Wattpad account. She is my Hailey. I’ll do anything for her and I will get her back I love her to much to let her go.

Amanda came down smelling like Roses ugh she was amazing she had a ring on her finger. I had to say it was beautiful but was that the ring that Nathan was talking about.

“your wearing the ring” Nathan said

“yep and the peral earrings.”

He bought her pearl earrings what else did he buy for her.

“oh I totally forgot I have presents for you.”

She ran up to her room and grabbed a huge bag.

She got something out of her bag and gave one to each of us.

We all opened it and inside was a dinosaur egg.

Nathan and I found enough eggs for all of us and enough for my little cousin at home.

She got a box and she gave it to Simon. He opened it. It was a box of lotion I’m think.

“it’s a muscle relaxer you put it on every night and its supposed to give you a jump start in the morning I made it with help from a healer.”

He gave her a hug. She walked to the bag and walked to me. She gave me a box I opened it. It was a mirror.

“this mirror is supposed to show you the real truth and hidden side of you to help you see the importance in you.” She hugged me and kissed my check.

She gave everyone else something different.

Harry got a new curler with Hawaiian curl solution.

Niall got free Nandos for a year. He literelly screamed yes.

Liam got a Philippines straighter and when you straighten your hair it gives a scent to your hair.

Louis got a lifetime supplies of carrots. He did the same thing as Niall screamed like a little girl.

Tom got a new guitar that had a surf board like fell to it.

Jay got a lizard.

Max got a new soccer from Hawaii.

Siva got a new guitar but from Rome.

Nathan got a greek necklace with different god around it and a new piano but the piano was being shipped to his apartment but she showed him the picture and he was in love with it.

We all went to go out eat and stayed up all night talking about their trip.