Amanda I Missed You So Much (Danny)

Danny’s POV

Ugh I was playing soccer outside when my cousin Eduardo said that he saw Amanda my girlfriend or should I say horrid fake girlfriend that my dad made me go out with Annabelle had a mad face on.

 I haven’t heard from Amanda but I have seen all her interviews that she has been in but I haven’t heard from her and I miss her so much but I can’t get contact with her cuz she is in Britain.

 I decided to go inside since I was sweating like crazy. I remember when I got sweaty Amanda would jump on top of me and kiss me even if I was sweat she said it was a turn on when guys sweat. Oh do I miss her she smelled like cherry blossoms all the time and she smelled wonderful like that.

 I went inside and I saw her sitting there with Lil Oli in her arms. I just kept on looking at her amazed by her beauty she still looked the same but I missed her so much.

 I walked over to her but she didn’t notice I sat right next to her and grabbed her hand she noticed that she turned around and saw me sitting with her and she just hugged me.

 When she let go I grabbed her face and kissed her. She tried pulling away but I wouldn’t let her.

Then her phone rang she got up and answered it.

”Hello,

Yes this is she

Well hello mister Anderson

Yes I’m in America

Yes I’m in my hometown

You wanna do an interview

Ya sure

When

 Tomorrow

Okay I’ll jump in a plane as soon as I can

Ok I’ll see you tomorrow

Bye”

Amanda walked out and I grabbed her but she pulled her arm away and left. I just sat there trying to think why she didn’t kiss back and I remembered the interviews of those British guys and how that guy said he had been making out with someone. I think that someone was my girl.