Awaking and Nothing

Nathan held on to me tight, “Amanda it’s going to be fine.”

We heard a huge knock on my door.

He held on to me tighter.

Then the girls ran in and saw him holding me the ripped me from him and they started hitting me over and over again they were hitting me with my lamps and with a bat.

Then something hit me in the head and I fainted.

Nathan’s POV

I ran to Amanda but all the girls were still hitting her. The SWAT came in and pulled the girls away from her I ran to her and she was in a coma.

I carried her to the living room to find out what was happening.

The guys were bruised but nothing serious like Amanda. I told them what happened and they said that we had to take her to the hospital.

I drived her to the hospital they said that they couldn’t say how Amanda will be like for awhile.

All the guys where with me and they wouldn’t leave even if there was a ball tonight.

We stayed day by day night by night its been 3 weeks Amanda was still in a coma.

I was the only one that stayed every night since I had to stay I the band. Zayn would visit her everyday but I don’t know what’s happening to her right now.

I want her back I want her in my arms her soft lips on mine.

Then it was May 22 we were super close to the Summertime Ball

I had came back from a concert in Manchester they wouldn’t allow me to go into Amanda’s room what in hell was happening the I heard a scream.

A nurse came out of Amanda’s room your able to go in now but the doctor is their.

“Okay Amanda pick up your right leg and your left.”

“Very good.”

“I just need to call your dad to come and sign the papers then we will let you go.”

“Thanks Doc.”

Amanda had a lot of bruises all over her even on her beautiful face.

She looked at me with a smirk on her face.

“What’s up with your smirk Amanda.”

“your just looking at me like what happened to her body.”

I crawled on top of her and said, “I still love you.”

“then kiss me.”

I pressed my lips against hers she pulled away.

“what is it Amanda?”

“you don’t miss me.”

“I do miss you Amanda.”

“then why aren’t you all over me if you missed me you’d be craving me not being all careful with me like if I’m a fragile baby.”

I did have a huge feeling inside that’s saying I want to give her my all I want to do it with her.

Simon walked in and said that she was able to go home now and that she was leaving as soon as possible well I’ll give her the feeling of a lifetime tonight.