Confession

I’m so happy at least I’m friends with the boys again.

But I can’t stop think about what happened between Zayn and me. Then also Johnny he wanted to meet me again any where this time but I didn’t know if I should go with him.

I decided he needed an explanation so I went over to his house.

I knocked on his door and when he opened the door. He was shirtless and his pants were a little bit lower just enough to see his boxers a little bit.

I was shocked that he looked so handsome he looked awesome. He hugged me and said, “Where have you been Amanda I’ve been waiting for a text or something.”

“I’m sorry I was trying to talk to the guys”

“Its okay Amanda”

He guided me to the sofa and told me to sit down and he would get us a soda.

He got me a Sprite since I love Lemon-Lime Soda.

He touched my leg and told me what had happened since I was gone.

Then it was my turn I TOLD HIM ABOUT ZAYN.

He was really shocked, then he was sad, and then he was mad.

He started questioning me how about him is he just a backup.

I told him no of course not but it was kind of hard for him to understand that I live with them and I have to get along with them.

He finally let me talk and I finally told him that it was because I have to consider them as family.

He understood and gave me hug. I needed to go since I didn’t want to bother him anymore I knew I broke his heart.

I needed to go any way I started to get hungry.