I'll be your strength (for Amanda)

Harry’s POV

I ran after Amanda as fast as I could but I wasn’t fast enough I followed her outside but I wouldn’t see anything so I ran up to the 3rd floor balcony.

When I was up there, I saw ambulance and police cars. What is happening and then I saw her being carried onto the ambulance Amanda what happened?

I called the guys but only from our band. We left the party and went to the hospital we asked about Amanda they said that no one is allowed to enter till we find out who is allowed to enter.

Finally they called us up and they asked us what were our names. We told her our real names and they allowed us to go in Amanda was up looking for a channel that showed a show that she liked when we finally walked in.

“Hey guys”

She was hiding something

Liam went up to her and said, “What wrong Amanda”

“I don’t want to talk about it”

“Amanda you have to talk about” all of us said

Amanda just looked at us and then finally said, “Nathan cheated”

We looked at her like what the hell.

She started crying softly and I noticed that she was scared out of her wits.

I walked over to her and hugged her she started crying louder. Simon walked in and was shocked and Zayn took him outside and told him everything and then they come inside with all the guys from the Wanted except Nathan.

“where’s Nathan” Niall asked

“they wouldn’t let him in” Tom said

“Amanda did you put Nathan on the not enter list” Niall asked

Amanda looked at everyone and looked at me.

“Amanda said no to him because of what happened” Harry said

They all kind of understood most likely Nathan told the guys what happened.

Amanda pressed the button that would call the doctor.

The doctor came in saying, ”Hello Amanda”

“Hello Doctor”

“Amanda what do you need”

“Well I was going to ask when am I ready to go”

“Well we need Simon to fill in the papers and then your ready to go”

“Daddy”

“Will you get us the papers Please”

Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam gave Amanda a kiss on the cheek and said good luck.

The guys from the wanted said bye and wished Amanda good luck also and Simon left for the papers.

Finally Amanda and I were alone.