The Truth Be Told and Past Boyfriends (Amanda)

Ugh for the last 3 days I’ve been sick I got bronchitis and a massive headache. Everyone has tried to come in my bedroom but no one has succeeded yet. Nathan has called me a billion times but I haven’t answered. I don’t want him seeing me like this all sick. I decided to just rest and watch TV. I’ve been watching a three day doctor who marathon all day and I didn’t fall asleep finally on the third day before my interview I had stopped sneezing and cough and my earache stopped. I put on a converse dress with some grey glittery converse. And I went downstairs and all the guys were ready. When I came down stair it was really awkward.

Harry’s POV

Wow it’s been 3 days and Amanda looks amazing in that dress. She looks awesome I just wanna kiss her but I can’t I should text Nathan that Amanda back and healthy. Which I did and he said that he’ll talk to her at the interview.  All of us just looked at her. “Are we going to go or what.” she started walking after she said that which kinda hurt my feelings but hey she was right we had to leave.

Amanda’s POV

I got ready curled my hair until they called me to the stage I walked into the stage and there was people clapping, cheering, and whistling. I walked up to the couch and sat down.

“Hello everyone”, I said.

“Hi Amanda so how you’ve”

“Horrible but hopefully today later on it will get better.”

“So Amanda what happened these past 3 days you’ve cancelled 5 interviews already what happened.”

“Oh I was really really sick I had a massive head/ear ache and I had bronchitis.”

“Oh ok ya and then a lot of people were worried you didn’t answer your phone what were you doing?”

“I was watching doctor who all day.” I put on a huge smile.” “But yes everyone was scared and I’m sorry for that I didn’t want to touch my phone I still haven’t touched my phone.”

We started laughing.

“Ok Amanda we haven’t meet any other member of your family why?”

I looked at the camera and I said in a sad tone,”cuz they were murdered.”

“Omg Amanda I’m so sorry”

“Its okay actually I’m ready to tell the story”

“Well let’s hear a story”

“Well let’s start at the beginning of time…… no I’m just joking it all started when I was 8 my stepfather had sexually abused me until I was 11 but at that time I thought he was my father. Until I screamed and my sister woke up and she tattle telled and told my family that’s when it all came out that I had a different father and she asked me do I want to know his name but I said no cuz I knew it was too hard for her. So I decided to wait but when I asked her later on she told me no. so after that someone killed my guardians first and then he killed my birth mom and her other 3 children.”

“Wait how old where the other children.”

“12, 11, and 2 weeks old.”

“2 weeks old what he killed his own children?”

“Yep”

“So after that I got all the evidence together to testify against him but he slammed my door opened and I ran to the bathroom he found me and got me I pressed the police and ambulance button on my alarm pad and moved away from it. He cut me like he was cutting a frog open. He shoot me 3 times one time in the arm, leg, and stomach. All on the right side.  All the police got here and by that time he was really gonna kill me but the police came they called SWAT and they dropped their weapons they didn’t do anything so I did.”

“What did you what did you do?”

“You’ll find out the rest after this break!”

We took a 5 minutes break I got some water and walked back to the stage.

“We are back and it’s time for Amanda to finish telling her story.”

“So I flipped the knife that was on the floor grabbed it with my hand and stabbed him in the back. I flopped to the floor the SWAT team did their job to put him in jail and some of the members got me and put me in the ambulance and after 2 weeks or so I meet Simon and it kinda fell into a Cinderella story kinda” I put on a thinking face and question my saying.

“Okay Amanda tell me have you had a boyfriend”

“Actually yes two”

“What were their names?”

“Tyler and Danny”

“Ooohhhh tell me about them”

“Well Tyler I dated when I was in 6th grade he was a year older but I didn’t think it was a real relationship so I stopped it.”

“And Danny?”

“YES Danny well we were neighbors it was the best relationship I could have ever dreamed of.”

“He was sweet, kind, smart, funny, and very handsome.”

“He was a kind of guy that was able to wait.”

“But 5 reason broke us a part.”

1.) His father didn’t like me

2.) I was dealing with pain

3.) I was moving

4.) I was hurt so we couldn’t really do much

5.) His father hooked him up with another girl

“OMG Amanda and he didn’t do anything”

“Oh he did but nothing worked so I decided to break up with him it broke my heart but I still live”

“AAAWWWHHH!!!!!!! Well it time to go “

“AAAAWWWGGGHHH” the crowd said

“But we have The Wanted and One Direction next”

“WWWOOAAHH” came out of the audience

“Amanda it was so nice to meet you.”

“It was nice to meet you to Holly”

I walked off stage and the guys ran up to me and gave me a massive hug.

‘We need to go Amanda but we promise we will do something awesome tonight.” Niall said

I walked away and Nathan came out of a corner. I looked at him and he hugged me really tight I started to cry in his arm.

 He looked at me and said,” Sweetheart don’t cry I’ll talk with you more after this okay”

“Okay Love”

I kissed him and he kissed me back and then pulled me into his dressing room. He licked my lower lip asking for an entrance I opened my mouth and he just started exploring. Someone walked in but Nathan didn’t want to stop. Until someone pulled us away. “They are already on Nathan and your not on stage hurry up.” he grabbed Nathan’s arm

I heard “I love you, Amanda”

“I screamed I love you, Nathan back and I could sense him smiling. I fell on his chair and started watching their interview.