Love and Frappuccinos

Amanda’s POV

I was alone with Harry and then I said, “You followed me didn’t you”

“Yes I did but that was for your safety but I guess it wasn’t enough.”

“It was enough”

“But now what”

“Well I’m going to have someone keep an eye on me”

“I’ll be that someone but why”

“They predicted that if I get hurt one more time my risk of dying is 98%”

Harry stayed still for a while then he said, “Amanda”

I started to cry we wiped away my tears and he just hugged me tightly.

I looked at him and just admired his curly hair and his gorgeous green eyes. I close my eyes and move closer to him he moves closer to and then

BANG the door slams open and my dad walks in with a wheel chair.

“Ready to go”

“Ya I’m ready”

I smiled at Harry he smiled back.

Harry wanted to walk me out so he did my dad signed us out.

“Amanda were you about to kiss me up there”

He walked in front of me and knelt down to look me in the eyes.

“Yes I was but we got interrupted”

“Well let me tell you this meet me in my room at 10 o’ clock tonight and I’ll give you a surprise”

He gave me a huge smirk.

I smiled back and he kissed me on the check.

“Let’s go”

Harry carried me off the wheelchair as if we were married and he loved it.

He carried me to the limo and we waited for my dad finally he came out and sat with us and we just started chatting about all the stuff that happened and I told them that I wanted to stop at Starbucks for a Frappuccino.

We went to Starbucks which I am obessed with I got the Chocolate cookie crumbled Frappuccino, Harry got an iced Pepperment white chocolate mocha and we got 2 chocloate old fashioned doughnuts and 2 Double chocolate brownies. We shared everything.

Finally we got home but I wish it was more quiet.