The Surprise Party (Part 2 of 3)

I walked downstairs I didn’t know what I was going to do but everyone was looking at me there was slot of tension but I ignored it.

I walked to the kitchen and all the guys from the wanted and all of the guys from one direction were there.

“Okay is there a secret staircase that gets you to the kitchen for Niall”

“Actually yes” Niall said

I walked up to the kettle to make me some tea and then I turned around and Nathan was in front of me

“Amanda do you even know what happened that night”

“Yes I now you were kissing some other girl I ran out and I got hit by a drunk driver”

I walked to the living room the water wouldn’t boil quickly I had some time to talk and then someone grabbed me by the arm and the light was off so I turned it on.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!”

 I screamed every single person that was in my room was friends from the valley.

The first one that hugged me was Josh.

He hugged me tight and said, “How are you sweetheart”

We dated but no one knew about it but even before we dated he had called me sweetheart so I was used to it.

“Fine and you”

“Perfect”

He hugged me again and I said hello to everyone here is a list of who was here. . . . .

Josh

Abby

Vanessa

Sadie

Alison

Adrian

Stephanie

Yumi

Victoria

Chris

Christian

Rolly

And a lot of other people.

Josh told me that he had a gift for me in the bathroom.

I walked into to the bathroom and there was a sparkling black dress waiting for me I screamed I ran to hug Josh and I almost forgot the water I ran to my phone and texted Harry.

Take care of my water I’ll be down as soon as possible

                                                Love, Amanda

I got dress into the sparkling dress and put on my Sperries which had a black sequence with an accent of grey.

Then we started walking down stairs. We were in a huge group and everyone was looking at us Josh and I were talking and holding hands.

When we got downstairs I told Josh I had to make my tea he came with me.

All the guys were staring at me so I decided to just start making the tea the water was piping hot but the stove was off I thanked Harry for turning it off but he didn’t reply back I added a lot of sugar and walked out.

This party id going to be fun.