Chapter Thirty: Harder, Faster, Deeper.

fiction awards are open! so if you want to, nominate this story under the romance category with my username.  

vague mature content before the break of the chapter. just a little warning again. 

Chapter Thirty: "Harder, Faster, Deeper."

I HAD WOKEN UP first, staring at Caleb for quite some time. He laid sideways on the bed, long limbs outward in a starfish position. The assumption that he had grown hot during the night came into play by the way the duvet was shoved, curling and covering up the bottom half of his body.

He radiated heat. I could feel it from him and the one leg that had managed to stay pressed against me, making me warm. On the other hand, my arm that had managed to find its way out from the comforter was cold. I tucked it under my head to regain warmth, eyes on the man beside me as the long exhales sounded from his mouth. He was in deep sleep, his chest rising and falling at a steady tempo despite the sun streaming directly onto his face.

Should honestly be illegal to look that good while sleeping, I thought.

I sat up and got out of the bed quietly, trying not to disturb him as he moved, a small sigh escaping his lips. Raising my arms up, I linked my hands together and shook slightly at the toe-curling stretch that overcame my body. At the motion it was then I noticed how sore I was by the activities of last night.

Sore? Yes.

Sated? Quite so.

Hungry? Absolutely.

Tired? Exhausted. The man had worn me out better than I ever thought he would. I had thought about sex with Caleb before but thinking it and it happening were two very different things.

I ran a hand over my face and over my messy-very very messy- hair. "Well fuck," I mumbled, looking at Caleb as he shifted once more in his sleep, laying flat on his stomach, his face to the side.

Taking a glance at his body as I made my way over to the bathroom, I hid a smirk on my face at the two dark markings on either side of his neck. Award for best hickier obviously went to the woman in the room. He could argue with me on that later considering I could feel his own- not on my neck-but on my chest and areas of my stomach he had so delicately nipped and grazed repeatedly. But I knew he wasn't going to say otherwise.

I softly hissed at the red markings on his back too, crescents left from my nails digging into his skin during the satisfying, I would say, events. There was also the dips, smoothness, and hardness of his back my fingers had pressed and felt with eagerness. A slight smile crept onto my face at the conversation we had engaged in about the small birthmark on his hip that was strangely shaped like a banana.

Then my eyes fell onto the lone tattoo on his back. The black font there was different compared to the rest on his chest and sides of his body. Carefully planted with small letters but big enough for me to make out what they said, I murmured the words to myself "Curiosity can be a risk you sometimes don't want to take."

Caleb shifted once more before I could second guess if there were any other words there, tucking a hand under his head. Who said that? I wondered, relishing over the words as I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, take a shower and hopefully fix the mess that was my hair.

I dug through the shopping for a lingerie set Caleb had thrown at me during our outing in the city. By the time I had managed to put my bra on, Caleb stirred, and I knew he had finally woken up.

I froze, peeking over my shoulder to watch him stretch without opening his eyes. He spread himself on the bed, shoving his head inside the pillow and turning away from the bright sun. I took that opportunity to head over to the blinds and look outside at the calm city. People were at the beach not far from where we had sat last night, spending time with families and friends. A string of tourists taking pictures and enjoying themselves much like we had done yesterday.