Chapter Fifty: 2:04.

Dedicated to myreadingaddictions for the amazing covers and character aesthetics above, below and more at the end of the chapter. The yellow one has been my lock screen for about two months, I love all of them so much. 

Also, a special thank you to all of you that have sent fan art over the year that this story has been up, I've appreciated and loved every single one of them. All that I've been sent will be posted on my Instagram account. Thank you!

 Thank you!

Chapter Fifty: "2:04

Chapter Fifty: "2:04." 

"WHAT ARE YOU GETTING me for Christmas?" Jake asked me from the inside of my closet. He sat across from me as I picked through the multiple shoes around us. Through the open closet door, I could see Angie and Krystal flipping through a magazine on my bed. 

"Christmas is over a month away," I told him, eyeing his outfit. He went with a casual approach, looking as handsome as ever despite sitting in front of me with socks Caleb had gotten him to match a pair that he has of his own. Duck socks. 

"And?" I shouldn't have even pointed it out. Jake, along with most of my friends who celebrated Christmas got into the holiday season way too fast. He had been humming Christmas tunes in October every time I had seen him. I saw Jake often. 

"And I cannot be thinking about buying a Christmas present for you when Caleb's birthday is coming up."

"What is he doing for that?" Naomi asked, through my phone that Jake had on his thigh as he showed me options.

"I'm throwing him a surprise party and flying in his brother, aunt and friends to his place in New York." Caleb, as charming as he naturally is, knew a lot of people and it was hard narrowing down who he was acquainted with and who he was actually friends with. A long phone call with his best friend fixed all of that for clarification.

"Is he all settled in New York now?" 

"Yeah." 

"What are you guys doing for Christmas?" Jake asked.