Chapter Sixteen: This Woman Does Not Care.

Chapter Sixteen: "This Woman Does Not Care."

"WHERE IS ANGIE AT?" Krystal asked, bopping her head to the music I was playing on speakers. I couldn't help but laugh as she lip-synched the song blasting in the music. She got so into it, I felt like she could break something by how hard she was feeling herself. When she pointed at the mirror and started a video of herself that's when I couldn't stop laughing. She glared at me. "You're ruining my snap with your ugly laugh, bro."

"You're still filming dumbass! Come for my laugh again, rat." I told her, my phone buzzed with a text and I whipped it out. "I think she's out with Caleb."

"Yup," Krystal nodded. "I just got her snap. They're on a bridge or something."

Krystal showed me the picture and she was right. Caleb took the selfie of him and Angie, them both grinning at the camera.

"Cute," I commented. I wasn't lying. They were. I was having breakfast in the morning with Angie when she had gotten a message for the two of them to go hang out today. Being around Caleb evidentially put Angie in a better mood and it's what she deserved after having long days with her new clients.

I looked down at my screen, swiping to open the text message from the man Caleb himself.

caleb:

what do you think?

Attached to that message was a picture of the bridge he and Angie were standing on.

(2) caleb:

Olivia and Ashton? Imagine them here?

It had taken Caleb and me over an hour to figure out a name for Olivia's love interest on the roof. After I respectfully declined that I don't want a character representing me to be with someone called Lil [insert whatever weird rap name there is here], we agreed with Ashton.

Me:

Romantic ngl but a stretch.

caleb:

Stretch how????

Me:

Cheesy.

caleb:

Olivia isn't a cheesy person?

Me:

Not in the slightest.

I wasn't even a romance person what would give him the idea that cheesy was me. A huge display of affection? Sure. But subtle, not over the top. No, it could be over the top but presented in a way that didn't have to be extra.

caleb:

Should've seen it coming.

(2) caleb:

So romantic but not romantic at the same time.

Me:

Exactly.

caleb:

You're too much.

Me:

Excuse youuu.

caleb:

:)

(2) caleb:

How's your day going?

Just when I was about to reply, my phone buzzed with a message from Instagram. I stared at it in confusion until I remembered the person's @. Oh.

Nathan. The French boy who was extra on set. With dark hair, pretty blue eyes and claimed to be an artist who was only doing this for extra money. Who's board I had also used and almost ran over Caleb with. I haven't seen him on set lately and this confused me even more before I recalled following him back on Instagram.