Chapter Twenty-Two: You're On Thin Ice.

here's a picture of what Caleb and Octavia are discussing in case you get confused

Chapter Twenty-Two: "You're On Thin Ice."

I HAVEN'T SEEN Angie in days. Turns out, according to Krystal, Angie's been working in a fashion show held in Rome that was very last minute. Of course, it was very last minute, I couldn't help myself but think after Krystal told me, Angie was here one second and then I find out she rushed out the next.

Naomi left yesterday and whenever my sister left I always in a solemn mood. It didn't matter that she was my sister, we were close, and it was a good thing I was stuck with a sister like her. And a brother like Daniel too, I thought. I would see her the second filming was over, along with him.

All three of us together in one room again? I was ready for chaos if our mother wasn't involved.

Work was going well, and it was almost over. No one said anything because the schedule was hectic, but the time was going to be very close. We'd have to do the interviews, the campaigning, the premieres, the criticism, the list went on. I couldn't wait.

The criticism part was sarcastic, but everyone had to deal with that whether they liked it or not.

Then there was taking the entire cast and flying us out to New York to complete the final stages of filming as our characters returned home. I originally thought we would be heading over to Toronto or another city where they could portray 'New York' like it commonly was used but we were heading to New York for the end. That meant I could see my friends and my second home.

It all started in Italy and would end in America.

A lot of media had started to show up on set take clips of scenes we were filming. That was normal and I was used to it, but it didn't help when the media was there when Caleb handed me a bottle of vodka one day to spite me of our drunk night and the caught the encounter.

Imagine the tabloids then. My agent, Erika, sent links to me and I didn't even bother looking at them. I already knew what they were going to say, what even the point?

I stood under the shower, shaking my head and letting my hair shrink itself as I remembered the bruise I had left on Caleb's arm. What the hell was I thinking?

"That's the problem, idiot," I muttered to myself. "You weren't thinking."

It didn't even matter. Caleb never brought it up again from that day. He shows up at work ready for business. Telling AJ what would be better, what would fit for their vision to come together. As well as talking to every single person possible. No. Flirting with whoever possible.

I couldn't even call him out on that when I did the exact same thing without knowing. Nathan, cute, French painter-but-I'm-only-being-an-extra-for-extra-money and I have a little banter going on. But it only went on for fun never for anything more.