Chapter Forty-Eight: It's October.

Dedicated to Nabeela abidnabeela2412 for the awesome covers above and below <3 Thank you!!!

Chapter Forty-Eight: "It's October

Chapter Forty-Eight: "It's October."

"HEY GUYS, WELCOME back to our Youtube channel. If you're new-" Jake's boyfriend, Victor said to the camera and for some reason that sends me off into a laughing fit.

Oh, this should not be funny, I thought, covering my mouth with a hand as everyone looks at me.

"O," Giulio muttered from where he sat on the other side of Jake. When I had returned to Los Angeles, I had reached out to my former...whatever we had been in the past.

Word on the street or word by Angie had informed me that he was seen recently with someone new a lot more often, but I wasn't going to pry into that. It wasn't my business. However, that information gave me the opportunity to call him up at the news. I couldn't pass up the chance to invite him over to my place for board games and puzzles while Victor and the guys part of his team proceeded to vlog our evening.

Plus, I was able to see for myself how we interacted and it reminded me of the moments where we were solely friends. He was, however, was more occupied in Los Angeles now that he had landed a recurring role in a new HBO drama. It felt great to witness him obtain the opportunity, he had always wanted to expand his work to America from Italy.

I waved a hand as I got comfortable on the couch next to Krystal. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Do it again."

"Hey, guys-"

I couldn't help the snort behind my hand and everyone shooting me a look of annoyance.

"Hey-"

Again.

"Hey, guys, wel-"

"Octavia!" Jake prodded me in the stomach with his finger.

"I'm sorry!" I held a fist to my mouth, glancing over at all of them. "I'll get the snacks. Just start the intro without me."