Chapter Thirty-Four: Into A Garbage Disposal.

Thanks to tipsysi1am for the cover above. I love it!💙

Chapter Thirty-Four: "Into A Garbage Disposal."

NEW YORK.

They called it the city where most dreams were found. The Big Apple. As many times as I've been here, I've refused to question why they called it The Big Apple and frankly I was too lazy to search up why.

But it was the city of dreams because of those who enter Broadway. Maybe there was inspiration people got from the busy streets of Manhattan, the loud bustling movements in Queens, more of the same in Brooklyn and other areas of the famous city.

The city where many movies took place from 13 Going on 30 to Breakfast at Tiffany's to Ghostbusters. Where people filled the streets, the subways usually packed, the air having that interesting odor you aren't sure what it is but don't care when you live here long enough to get used to.

From the Statue of Liberty tourists that head over to take pictures, to the many bridges or those who find their way down to the Met, many people found pleasure exploring a city like New York. I couldn't blame them.

But I found pleasure this morning in a completely different way.

"Fuck," I moaned, tugging at his hair one last time as my toes curled, my eyes almost rolled back into my head and my soul left my body.

"Holy shit." The rest of the sounds coming from my mouth incoherent and unrecognizable as he continued using his tongue and fingers where he lay under my hips. He moved his fingers from between my legs to dig into my thighs, holding my position above his head as I rode the wave he gave me.

I didn't even have time to process him get out from under me, lifting my hips up higher over where he had previously laid. Caleb kneeled behind me, his hands stroking down my spine to my waist. He gently pushed me into a position to arch my back. 

There were further movements and I heard the familiar sound of him opening a condom. "That's two for you." He mumbled, pleased. 

"You're really going to make me come for the third time already?" I asked as I caught my breath, my eyes closed. 

"I could do it all day for you if you wanted me to." When he spoke, his voice was teasing and low, "What better way to say good morning?"

"Good- oh my God." I pushed my face down into the pillow at the feel of him working his way into me.

Curses flew from his mouth as he moved in me. I pushed myself back on his body, lifting my head from the pillow to glance back at him. He locked eyes with me and I felt myself quiver. "Shit." The word left me breathy and I felt the warmness of his chest against my back as he loomed over me.

He breathed into the crook of my neck, rubbing me near the place we were joined with one hand. A string of curses flew from him, his other hand held onto my shoulder, finding the proper angle that left my mind dizzy and overwhelmed at the feeling of his hands all over.

"Caleb, Caleb," He stopped at the tone of my voice. 

"Yeah?" 

"Lift thigh." 

"Cramping?" 

"Yeah." 

He chuckled. "Got it." He did as I asked, continuing his movements.  

One hand left my shoulder, contrasting his quick thrusts as he moved his hand down slowly down my spine. I shivered in response at his touch, pressing myself further into his body, into his heat.