|| • Chapter 65 • ||

Spitters are quitters....

Never again conscience never again.

I hold my hair back and spit the toothpaste into the sink.

You know you enjoyed him in-

"Roy's here." Bryn says, leaning against the bathroom's door frame.

"He is?" I asks, pulling my toothbrush out my mouth and he nods his head.

I sighed and stuck it under the water.

"Tell him i'll be there in a minute." I gripped my hair and went to fill my mouth with water.

I could still feel him standing in the doorway.

"Bryn." I say once I spit out the water.

"I'm going, I'm going." He laughed and turned to leave out the bathroom.

"Thank you!" I called after him and continued rinsing out my mouth.

When I was finished I stood back up and used paper towel to dry my mouth. I stared at myself in the mirror for a bit.

You dirty little slut you, my conscience teased.

"You told me to." I frown, crossing my arms.

Doesn't mean you listen to me. But i'll admit I didn't think you'd have the stomach. He seemed to enjoy it.

"He did, didn't he." I felt my stomach fluttered at the thought of his fingers gripping my hair again.

"I'd did." I jumped at the sound of Bryn's voice.

"Gosh!" I turned to face him.

"Talking to yourself again." He smiled.

"No, I was talking to my conscience." I retort.

"So....yourself?" He stretched a smile across his lips.

"No, she is not me. If you were able to talk to her you'd understand. She's snarky, mean, daring, and sucks at being a conscience." I reply.

"She's still a part of you babe." He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He tugged me into him and I looked up at him.

"Still doesn't mean I'm talking to myself." I snake my arms around his neck and lock my fingers behind his head.

"Whatever you say." He leans down and pecks my lips, a smile graces my lips. "Now what did I do?" He arched his.

"Enjoyed earlier today when I..." I trailed off and looked away from him.

He pulled me closer so I was pressed tightly against him. "Oh, that." Be laughed. "I was surprised." He leans in closer. "Your mouth never ceases to surprise me." He mumbles against my lips before kissing me full on.

We stand there for a bit kissing until I remember that Roy was waiting on me.

"I have to go." I groan slightly and he runs his thumb against the small area of exposed skin on my lower back.

"Tomorrow evening I have a surprise for you." He smiled, rubbing his nose against mine.

"So I've heard." I laughed.

He releases me and I maneuver around him and walk out the bathroom. I find Roy sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey." I smiled.