|| • Chapter 55 • ||

We've been playing truth or dare for awhile now. Most of the time they picked dare and I had to try my best not to dare Roy to kiss Drew right away. I was waiting for the best opportunity to do so.

The perfect opportunity arose when Felix asked me if it was true I finally had sex with Bryn. I have him a very vague answer and I was ecstatic when it proved to be my turn.

"Roy, truth or dare?" I smirked, pressing the tips of my fingers together.

"I don't like the look you're giving me but I'm going to pick dare anyway." He says like I expected.

He was the main one to pick dare. He was the daredevil of the group and did anything. He refused to be called a chicken.

"I dare you to kiss Drew..." I trailed off as he arched his brow. "With tongue." My smirk deepened and Drew visibly seemed nervous.

A moment of silence passed and he looked over at Drew who was playing with his fingers.

"I'd rather kiss you with tongue." He leaned forward looked down at my legs.

"I don't want you to kiss me though. I asked you to kiss Drew. Unless you want to back out and be labeled as a chicken for the night." I rested my arms on the arm rest and gave him a challenging brow.

"But he's a dude." I could see his resistance break down.

I let out a chicken noise and he looked at me taken aback. I let out another and tucked my hands in my armpits. I flapped my wings and rolled my neck. I let out another chicken noise and he frowned.

He stood up from his seat and marched over to Drew. He pulled him out of his seat and went in for kiss. Literally milliseconds later you could see Roy's tongue sweep into Drews mouth and they began to make out with each other.

A smiled spread across my lips as I watched it happen. Roy snatched away and wiped his mouth and Drew stood there spent.

"Dude!" Phoenix exclaimed and my eyes trailed down to Drew's bulge in his pants.

He enjoyed it, a lot.

"I deserve a trophy for that shit." Roy smirked and red tinged Drews cheeks.

"I was picturing a hot girl." He mutters and falls back into his seat.

"Sure you were." Felix laughed.

I kept my eye on Drew through out the rest of the game and he barely spoke. The guys spoke no more of the kiss and didn't even bring it up. I did notice Roy sneaking side glances at Drew every now and again.

When the game was over we all headed to the rooms. I was sleeping with Drew tonight because I refused to go home and he wanted me to. Roy stopped his assent up the stairs.

"Yeah?" He turned around.

He was lingering down stairs for a bit.

"You're not...you know gay or anything? There's nothing wrong if you are." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why? Are you suddenly attracted to me Roy?" He teased and Roy laughed shaking his head.

"Not the slightest. I was just wondering. I have this friend who's been interested in you for a while." He leaned against the wall.

"And who is this friend?" Drew asks, walking down the stairs.

Roy bites his lip and I arch my brow. I stayed quiet as everything unfolded before me.

Drew leaned in and kissed Roy. He didn't oppose and kissed him back. They kissed for a bit and pulled away when the doorbell rang. I peeped Drew biting his lip and traveling his eyes down to Roy's crotch.