|| • Chapter 64 • ||

Thursday. Four more days until I leave.

Was the first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up. The second was;

Ow! Shít!

Because I was attempting to sit up and my stomach was in pain. I still fought through it and shuffled my way into the kitchen.

Bryn was dressed and cooking breakfast. He didn't notice I came into the kitchen so I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed between his shoulders before resting my head there.

"Good morning." I sigh contently and close my eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous." He laughs slightly.

"Oh i'm gorgeous today." I smile and he takes his arms from around him.

"You're gorgeous everyday love." He turns around and places a kiss on my forehead.

I groan and look up at him, pouting. "I'm going to miss you cooking for me everyday." I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his chest.

"I'm going to miss cooking for you." He smiled, brushing my hair out of my face.

"So Phoenix is coming over." I say in hopes he wouldn't blow up.

"I know." He sighs.

"You know?" I arch my brow.

"Yes I know." He nods his head. "He made sure if it was ok if he came over before announcing it." He smiles.

"Oh." I frown slightly. "Ok then."

"Yeah." He leaned down and rubbed his nose against mine.

I felt my lips stretched into a smile and I let out a soft giggle.

"You're so adorable. God I'm going to miss this." He pulls me closer to him.

"Me too." I ran my hand up his shirt and ran my fingers along the curve of his spine.

He shuddered slightly and pulled away from me, removing my hands in the process.

"Don't do that." He ran his thumbs against the back of my hands.

"Why? It turns you on?" I tease.

"Little bit." He confesses and I tilt my lips into a smirk.

"I'm going into the shower." I pull my hands away from him.

"You go do that." He nodded his head.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

"Whoo Bryn!!" I cheered as he actually stood up on the board.

As soon as he smiled he lost his balance and fell over. I cringed and covered my mouth with my hands.

I couldn't get in the water since it would probably risk getting my wound infected but Bryn was all for taking my place and learning how to surf. I opt for cheering him on and building a sand castle in the process. Bryn didn't have a wet suit so he just went surfing in his trunks and he looked pretty good doing it.

He looked good doing just about anything but I could see him growing out his hair and become a surfer dude.

I went back to building my sandcastle. I scooped sand into the bucket and patted it down to gain the shape. I then quickly flipped it over and patted the bottom of the bucket so it'd come out.

I was a little disappointed when it broke off a piece and didn't turn out like I wanted.

I suck at making castles.