|| • Chapter 43 • ||

"He called me a prude." I frown at Luke's laughing frame.

"I'm sorry Amelia but I kind of agree with him. Usually by now girls "put out" because that's just how society works." He calms down just a bit to speak.

"Well I don't give a fùck about what society says. I'm not having sex with my boyfriend because it's the obvious thing to do. I've told him I want it to special and meaningful. Not just some rushed thing because we're both in the heat of the moment. He doesn't know how hard it is to resist him." I bite down on my lip.

"It's not like you're giving him your virginity Amelia. It's quite obvious that is long gone. I'm pretty sure guys have it harder when it comes to resistance." He replies back.

"That's exactly why I want it to be special. He's already bummed about everything that's happened I at least want to give him that. He deserves it." I shrug my shoulders. "I don't think so."

"Either way you're not a virgin and you've already put out to two guys in the matter of two weeks. That puts a huge dent in a guys ego." He pauses and I wait for him to continue. "A guy can just look at a girl and if they feel some sort of attraction towards her all blood rushed below. Not only does it bring awkward moments but it makes us do stupid things."

"Still a girl can be the same way. They could feel an attraction to a guy and instantly want to jump his bones." I retort.

"Yet a guy actually has the power to do anything about it or not. He can easily reject a girl in heat."

"Yes but a girl can just as easily reject a guy in heat. It is her vagina after all." I counter and he frowns.

"So if we were both in heat right now would you reject me if I told you I wanted to fūck you." His eyebrows dipped together.

My lips pulled into a frown and my nose scrunched up.

"Yes, incest is not something I'm in to." I grimace.

"No if we weren't twins and we weren't related. Would you reject me if I said I wanted to fúck you, knowing you'd want to fùck me as well?" He restates his question.

After thinking about the answer for a bit I let out a sigh and my shoulders sagged horrifically.

"Probably not." I tuck my hair behind my ear. "If that situation ever happened we wouldn't be having this conversation."

"Exactly so why is it any different with Bryn?" He arched his brow.

"It just is ok." I felt even worse than before.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I woke up the next morning screaming, tears running down my face. The image of Bryn laying dead on the ground still fresh in my mind.

My scream woke up Luke next to me and he jolted up right before rolling out the bed. He sat up and rested his arms on the bed.

"What happened?" He squinted at me slightly.

I sat there taking a in few breaths and moving out of the bed. The chill of the morning air, wrapping around my legs as soon as I was out of the bed. I walked over to his dresser and picked up my phone.

Quickly I dialed Bryns number and put my phone to my ear. As it rung I stared at my expression in the mirror. The bun I tossed my hair into before I fell asleep was drooping on my head. I was wearing Luke's grey t-shirt that was way to big on me and my teeth were assaulting my lips.

"You have reached the voicemail box of-" I hung up the phone and tried again.

It rung and I turned around. Luke was sitting on his bed in his galaxy pajama pants watching me.