|| • Chapter 26 • ||

I left Bryn in my room which was probably a mistake because he wasn't in his right mind set when I left him. I only left because Dylan was here, and because the tension that radiated off of him was too much for me to handle.

"That fast?" Dylan asks once I entered the living room. "He looked like the type of guy who'd last longer." She tucks her hair behind her ear.

"What?" I arched my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about." She gives me a suggestive look and rolled her hips on a circle against the couch.

"I really don't." I say to her and she stops.

"You guys didn't- you weren't in the middle of-" When she saw that my confusion didn't go away her cheeks went red. "Oh never mind." She shakes her head. "What's up girly?" She smiled and pats for me to sit down next to her.

"I don't know, you tell me." I lowered myself on to the couch. "You're the one who burst into my room."

"Oh yeah." She chirps excitedly. "Guess what?" Her grins scares me a bit. I've never really seen someone's smile go literally from ear to ear.

"What?" I say a little caution.

"You got the job!" She shouts loudly and I cringe.

"I did?" I stayed in my hunched position just in case she shouted again.

She nodded her head

"Isn't this exciting! We have the same schedule and everything! I'm so excited, please tell me you're excited." Her excitement sadly wasn't contagious.

"I'm excited?" I questioned, I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or accident.

"I'll take it." She squealed excitedly, shocker right?

When it was over she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face into her boobs. I would've probably been ok with this if it wast for the fact that she was wearing a v-neck with a push up bra. So my nose basically fell into the slit between her breast and I could barely breathe.

She stroked my hair and sighed.

"Can you feel my heart beating Ame?" She strokes my hair.

"Mhm." I mumble into her boob.

It was beating against my cheek.

"Feel it!" She pressed my face further into her breast.

Ok this was not ok at all.

I try pulling away but she held me there with a firm grip.

"No, don't move yet." She whispers.

But I can't breathe!

Then breathe through your mouth.

If I do that I'll get a mouthful of boob.

Would you rather suffocate to death or breathe with a mouthful of boob.

Suffocate to dead.

Open your mouth and breathe Amelia Fosters.

Just as I was about to do it Dylan pulled me up from the dark abyss that was her boobs. What she did next, I should've expected but didn't.

I was incomplete total shock when she pulled away.

"I always wanted to know what it was like to kiss a girl." She mutters under her breath. "Just never had a girl to kiss."