|| • Chapter 27 • ||

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, ridding them of tiredness.

"Good morning beautiful." Bryn muttered in my ear and I smiled.

"Morning." I curled my knees up to my chest and snuggled in my blanket.

"How'd you sleep without me?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"It was bearable since I fell asleep listening to your voice. I'm a little cold though." I tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Just picture my arms around you, holding you close to me." He proposes and I take a few minutes to actually do it.

I shake my head when it didn't work.

"It's not the same." I tell him.

"Am I still picking you up from work right?" He asks and I furrow my brow in confusion.

Then I recall our conversation from last night. He offered to pick me up seeming that Christa was taking me since she had a nail appointment at the same time.

"Yeah, things haven't changed since last night." I laugh.

"You never know, someone could shoot you a text and then everything changes."

"I wouldn't drop a ride with my boyfriend for someone else." I sit up, bringing my phone with me.

"I'm happy to hear that. I'm about to make me some breakfast i'll talk to you later?" He questions and I nod my head.

"Yeah, I need to get in the shower anyway." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"Talk to you later."

"Ok, bye." With that I hung up the phone and slid out the bed.

As soon as I stepped onto the carpet my phone vibrated. I scrunched my brow in confusion before opening the text. I laugh at the text from Bryn.

Think of me in the shower kleine Blume (;

Below his words was a birds eye photo of him. It was a typical picture. He was shirtless, his sweats and his boxers ride low on his hips exposing his pelvic hairs. He was blowing a kiss but that wasn't my main focus. My eyes instantly went to the boner straining against the fabric of his clothing.

I sent him a quick text asking him if I could put it as my screen saver. I was joking of course because my parents would kill me if they ever saw it. But when he texted back saying "I expect to see it when I pick you up ;D" I had no choice but to put it as my screensaver.

|| • || • || • || • || • || • || • ||

I stared at the picture a second longer before pushing send.

It can't be classified as nude right? There's nothing showing really.

I stared at it once again, the longer I stared the longer I regretted taking it. Yet for some odd reason I didn't regret sending it. I trusted Bryn enough to not show anything and if he did it would't matter because once again nothing was showing.

In the picture I was laying on the floor with just my towel on. I chose to lay on my stomach and pull my wet hair to one side. It was stringy and wavy and in my opinion looked cute. I leaned my head to one side and blew him a kiss like he had did me.

The only thing that could really be seen was the split between my breast but nothing serious. I took it over an half hour ago before I started getting dressed and sent it just now.

The caption beneath it read; just returning a favor ;-*

It wasn't long before he sent a reply back.