Chapter 21

*continuing from the last chapter*

Joes POV

It was now break and we were all sat around our normal bench jack had come into English 10 minutes late and had been let of lightly as he had explained what had happened. Me and dianne didn't even know what had happened as we never got a chance to ask. "Hey jack what happened for you to get sent to headmaster?" I asked curiously. Jack rolled his eyes "piper was saying horrid stuff about you 2" I smiled "you didn't have to defend us only got you into trouble." Dianne said next to me. Jack just shrugged "piper shouldn't say stuff like that about anyone she was overjoyed to see me in trouble." We carried on talking and joking around for a while. "So what happened when you told them?" Byron asked me and dianne and they all looked at us wanting to know. We told them everything that had happened and what would happened. "Oh yeah and Caspar oli I'm going to be moving out the room I'm so sorry I know how mush you'll miss me" I laughed. "Yesss joes gone!" Oli said jumping up and down. "Finally about time!" Caspar yelled. We all laughed at them. "What about Zoe will she be in her own?" Conor asked dianne. "It's up to her wether she wants to stay on her own or get a new roommate."

Diannes pov
At the end of the day we said goodbye to everyone and me and joe made our way to reception to get keys to a new room. We walked hand in hand there when we got there the door was shut and we heard voices
"Honestly they both should've been kicked out"
"I know why they were aloud to stay"
"Taking care of a baby while studying at school they'll be expecting us to help" we listened to the 2 voices obviously talking about us. We knocked on the door when we thought they had finished. The nurse opened it up and saw us standing there behind her was the grouchy old receptionist. I smiled "we're here for the key." I said politely. "Oh yes here you go just down the corridor from your current ones." She said not looking at us obviously feeling awkward because she was talking about us. "Thank you" Joe said coldly.
We turned around and walked back to the apartment block. We went to our floor and started searching for the new room. We eventually found it and it was not on the same floor like she said it was the floor above. We opened the door and went to look around it. It was exactly like our old ones but it had a room with a king sized bed and onsuite and a door from the bedroom leading to a smaller room what we guessed would be the nursery. Once we had finished looking around we went back to get our belongings. "I'll meet you back in the room" I told joe and he kissed me on my head before going into his old room. I walked into mine and went to my bedroom to get my things I started packing them into my suitcase. I heard footsteps enter my room. "Where you going?" Zoe said. Shoot I forgot to tell zoe. I stood up to face Zoe. "Me and joe are moving into a different room." "Oh" she nodded "I'll get the room to myself then." She suddenly looked really excited. "Yep or you can get new roommates." I told her "nah I'm gonna have it to myself" she laughed. "Do you need help taking it up." She asked "yes please" I said gratefully. Half an hour later we had managed to get all my things into the new room. "This room is massive!" Zoe said when she saw it I nodded and smiled "I know" we unpacked all my things then we sat at the table and talked waiting for joe as he was taking ages.

Joes pov

When I finally finished getting my things, which took forever thanks to oli and Caspar hiding my things, I walked into the room and saw dianne and Zoe laughing sat at the table. I said hi to them and went to put my things away when I had finished Alfie came over and we all 4 played some games. We ordered a takeaway to eat and had a good time. They finally left at 10pm and we were both really tired so decided to go to sleep. We both got dressed and got into bed. The bed was unbelievably soft! We fell asleep cuddling each other, happy with how the day went.

Updates will be a bit slower now as we are back to school!!