Chapter 17

Joes POV

We sat around on the couch catching up with oli and Caspar about our Christmases. We had decided to invite the rest of the boys around for a takeaway and food so we could tell them about the baby. "I'm going to go and get dressed I'll come back after." Dianne said kissing me on the cheek. "Ok" I nodded. Dianne walked out the door to go and get dressed as it was past midday now. "You really love her don't you?" I heard Caspar say. I nodded "I really do. What time the boys coming round tonight?" I asked. "7 I think" I nodded. We turned the PlayStation on and started playing fifa. Dianne came back in 10 minutes later and sat down next to me watching us play.

Time skip to later

Diannes pov

The boys were all about to arrive I wasn't as nervous as I was with telling everyone else it was probably because I knew they would all support me they were all like big brothers to me. Me, joe, oli and Caspar day on the couch waiting for them to arrive. Soon Byron, josh and mikey arrived they came in and sat down on the couch. "Jack And Conor should be here soon they haven't got back from there parents yet." I nodded. "We can order the takeaway now so it's here when they arrive." Joe said they all nodded in agreement. "What takeaway?" Byron asked. We all decided on a Chinese. We ordered nearly everything on the menu we sat and played mario cart. After a couple of rounds, the 2 brothers, jack and Conor walked through the door. "Hi sorry we're late Anna wouldn't let us leave." Jack said "Yh honestly younger sisters" Conor said rolling his eyes. They both sat on the floor as there wasn't enough room on the couch.

Joes POV

Around half an hour later our food arrived. It was delicious! We all sat on the floor or couch eating while messing around. When we had finished we just all chilled about watching a film talking about Christmas. I then heard dianne whisper in my ear "should we tell them?" I nodded at her. "Guys we have something to tell you." They all looked up at me and dianne, oli and Caspar smirking at us. "I'm pregnant" Dianne declared. Everyone stared at us and josh opened his mouth but before he could say anything dianne butted in "with joes child" josh nodded having his question answered. They all got up congratulating us and making dirty jokes I mean what else was expected of them. At around midnight jack and Conor headed back to their room as they needed to unpack there stuff from christmas. Leaving me, Dianne, josh, Caspar, oli, Byron And mikey. We played on the PlayStation for another hour at least then the other 3 went back to their room as-well. "I'm going to bed now night" oli said getting up and walking to his bedroom. Caspar agreed and got up to go to his bedroom but before he said "please no making out on the couch" I rolled my eyes at him. Me and dianne decided to sleep in her room tonight as Zoe and Alfie were still not back and were coming back tomorrow. I took my Pyjamas with me and some clothes for tomorrow. We got into diannes bedroom and both got in our pyjamas and went to bed as we were both exhausted especially dianne!

Thanks so much for 2k reads!!